What will become of the Undertaker situation with Paul Heyman?

shark25

What will become of the Undertaker?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What will become of the Undertaker?

• He wil continue to be a heel with Heyman and feud with Eddie for the WWE title.
    • He will stay heel and feud with Mordecai who will be a face.
    • Turn on Heyman at the GAB and gomback to being a face and feud with Mordecai who will join Heyman.
    • Other (What do you think is it is not up here)

Everyone expects Taker to feud with Mordecai.

WHY?

Mordecai thinks himself some kind of holy warrior or something but he isn't. He is a hypocrite, judging others and dealing in hate. That makes him just another generic "bad guy", not something special.

Everyone expects Taker to feud with Mordecai.

WHY?

Mordecai thinks himself some kind of holy warrior or something but he isn't. He is a hypocrite, judging others and dealing in hate. That makes him just another generic "bad guy", not something special.

I went for other as I think this year will be 'Takers last ride so to speak and what has happened to all others who have tried to own The Deadman? Yes' date=' they have fallen by the wayside... R.I.P Paul Heyman and The Dudz.[/quote']

A usual my fellow RXer's are correct. This year is the Undertakers last. He's gonna finish his awesome career a face and a legend. Heyman will loose his grip on Taker very quickly.

Undertaker is not going to fued with Mordecai.... YET. I think it will happen, but it will be some time. Should be an interesting match though, that is if Mordecai thakes on anyone worth fighting.

I went for other, as I think he will turn on Heyman, but not fued with Eddie. After all, Mordecai's last promo had him talking about going after Eddie, so he can't be fueding with UT.

Not sure if that's what I want to see though, as it means a) JBL won't win the title, which I think would be good, and b) Mordecai's first fued will end up with him on the losing end, as they aren't going to put the title on him after 2 months.

They should build him up and have him defeat some other guys like Rikishi or someone else before he moves up to take on Eddie.

Ed