how the hell??

right i jus wanted to ask how the hell did you jack bibbly get like over 1500 posts already and youve only been here since march??

I got a question, what the hell is your problem?!?!

And to answer the question I do post a lot but so what, who cares?

ive ben here for about 18 months and ive only got 340ish posts. must be i dont have that much to say - which defeats the object of a forum really.

in all seriousness i only post if i feel i can actually add something to the thread.

Or it shows that you actully have a life.

I must be honest last week i was thinking jesus that jackbibby is a pure postwhore who has nothing much to say thinking latino reheat reincarnated here.

Then i noticed on the boards that the guy has a good sense of humour, then i spoke to him in the chatroom and he seemed a fairly nice guy i must say i was surprised.

Oi! Everyone lay off Jack. He's doing his best to fit in around here and is adapting quickly after a rocky start. I think most of us probably entered TWO as complete dicks, but it's called the theory of evolution. Some evolve for the better, some for the worse. As far as Jack goes, his opinions are suspect at times, but hell, after the stick he's received from us, I'm shocked he's still stuck it out. That deserves at least a little respect.