Who will beat Randy Orton's Title Reign and Become Inetercontinental Champion

krisbaillie

Who will beat Randy Orton's Title Reign and Become Inetercontinental Champion  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will beat Randy Orton's Title Reign and Become Inetercontinental Champion

• Shelton Benjamin
    • Edge
    • Chris Jericho
    • Rhyno
    • Tyson Tomko
    • Scott Steiner
    • Christian
    • A-Train

Most likely shelton.

Edge will probably turn heel and so will feud with Benoit for his title in the space that Triple H will take filming his movie.

Jericho and Tomko will continue a bit more I hope, but now Christian has an injury, I don't know how long that can go on for.

No chance in hell will it be A-Train.

Rhyno, however good he is wont be given the kind of time Orton has and so wont get the opportunity.

Steiner isnt around, but if he was then it would take a face change, and a whole lot of talent to ever get near that kind of gold.

So Shelton will probably get it, but after a while I predict. Summerslam?

After how close he came at Bad Blood I can see Shelton getting revenge for the Evolution cheating him out of it... Flair's actions made it easier in my view for Orton to turn the tide and hold the tights for the win...

I'll telling you, Orton will kick out of the Exploder/T-Bone and then Shelton will set him again but clutch the wrist through the legs of the other arm... life him and bam! WRIST CLUTCH EXPLODER! Sorry, just a little mark fantasy...

I wish to God it was Rhyno. Why he has been pushed below mid-card is beyond me. He has the talent to be a damn good champion. I don't see why he's not being used. He could potentially be an unstoppable force. But will he be used? Probably not. In fact, I'll take 10 to 1 odds that he won't.

I'm probably gonna rub some people the wrong way here but you wanted my opinion..

I hate to break this to ya, but Benji's (Shelton Benjamin) push is almost over. They pushed him to see what they could do with him since coming over from Smack Down, but soon, he'll be falling and getting involved in minimum storys and nothing will happen for him in my opinion. He's athletic and all, but they guys sucks with the mic and I'm sick of that smug look on his face all the time. I don't think the fasination with Benji will last long at all. Benji aint that good without it being scripted. Shelton won't take Orton's title.

In fact, none of those guys will that you listed. The only one that can out wrestle Orton one that list is Jericho, but I don't think that'll happen right now.

I still think Orton, is going to beat Honky Tonk's record of being the longest reigning Intercontinental Champion. After he does, then they Randy will loose the title (against someone not listed on the poll) and shortly after that, Randy Orton will become the World Heavyweight Champion.

My opinion. Sorry Benji fans. It takes more than being a good athlete to be a good wrestler.

Although I went for Shelton, I'm afraid i go with SavageFury on this one someone not on the poll will most likely take the belt, imagine SummerSlam, Old Lion Vs Young Lion yes you guessed it Randy Orton Vs The One and Only Honky Tonk Man :eek , guitar and all heis the King's cousin after all and Legend Vs Legend Killer. Just one of my tangents. :D

Spiritchaser may be agreeing to something that sounds like a shot in the dark, but lets be honest here. This wouldn't be the worst thing we have ever seen on the WWE. In all honesty this would actually make for a great match.

PS. My bets on Orton for this one.

where is triple h in this poll?

HHH is not in the poll because I have it on good authority that since Chavo Classic won the Cruiserweight Title and proved you can actually weigh over 250 pounds and still hold the cruiserweight title, trips wants to move to Smackdown and win the one title that he has still to win and cement his position as the greatest of all time ever in the history of wrestling!!!!!!!!

There is no way in modern wrestling with all the ppv's per year and such that a star will hold a title for 15 months... In Honky's day there was only 3 or 4 pay per views and television matches were but squashes really.

Now its possible to lose a title on a house show (Booker T, Jeff Jarrett), so Orton will not hold it for much longer... I'd say however his run is the modern equilvent of Honky's IC run in the 80's.