• Kane vs Mankind
    • Undertaker vs Big Bossman
    • Triple H vs Cactus Jack
    • Austin vs Rock vs Triple H vs Undertaker vs Kurt Angle vs Rikishi
    • Triple H vs Chris Jericho
    • Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar
    • Triple H vs Kevin Nash
    • Triple H vs Shawn Michaels

I think the best Hell in a Cell was Mankind vs The Undertaker at King of the Ring 1998, with Cactus Jack vs Triple H at No Way Out 2000 a close second, then followed by the Shawn Micheals vs Undertaker Match. Also i like to say the Hell in a Cell matches are crap now, they never go on top of the Cell, thats what made the match so good, now when a Hell in a Cell match is annouced i dont really give a damn but a few years ago i would always be looking forward to them. Anyway What do you think is the best Hell in a Cell? Edited by MARTIN316V1

Favourite Hell In A Cell

I went for Undertaker Vs Shawn Michaels for me the original and still the best.Jerry Lawlers famous words as Shawn Michaels falls off the cage "Incoming INCOMING" always make me laugh. Shawn Michaels at one point in the match actually looks genuinly scared of the Undertaker. Also with the debut of the Undertakers brother Kane in this event made this match more memorable. The match would have been better if this had actually ended the long running fued at the time between these two but they went on to have a Casket Match at the Royal Rumble for me that was just overkill of that storyline.

For me the first two on ppv... Mankind/Taker and Michaels/Taker.... cannot be equalled for hign spots, originality, hard hitting moves and freshness....

Because of the greatness of the two first matches the gimmick seems stale because others can't hit the goods...

Although the Six Man Cell came close...

For me Taker/Michaels edges out Taker/Mick for a couple of reasons, personally i will never forget the build up to that match and the era of the Fab Four Shawn/Brett/Bulldog and Taker remember the semi-serious documentary where JR interviewed each person individually. Loved it. However, Mick/Taker was two big bumps and THUMB TACKS KING! THOUSANDS OF THUMB TACKS. Shawn literally looked petrified when the Cell was lowered around him and my adrenaline was pumping when Face Vince said, "and I think this will spell the demise of Shawn Michaels." The first was invariably the best and whilst the others can not live up to those it is not really surprising, because not many wrestlers are prepared to put on the line what Mick Foley and "that" Shawn Michaels did.

Although not many Hell in the Cells have lived up to the hype (Taker/Bossman) there will always be a special place in my heart for these matches as they spelt the beginning of a whole new era within the WWF/E. Both Shawn and Mick vs Taker gave me ammunition to fire at the naysayers who told me it was "fake". Well eat this up boys and girls was my stock phrase for weeks and when the would still scoff, I would offer to put them in the Figure Four, to which they would politely but forcefully decline.

Never will I forget both of those matches as long as I draw breathe.

Spiritchaser.

AweStruck.

I think the thing about HiaC bouts is that they are supposed to be the BIG finish to a fued. Thats why the 'Taker Vs Mankind one got the nod for me, it was a truely evil and sadistic match. It really was HELL IN A CELL!