Six-Man Tag Teams!

Maxximus

After watching the marathon that was the Six-man tag match on raw involving Benoit, Edge,Chris Jerico Vs. Evolutions Batista, Ric Flair, and Randy Orton, I was curious to know what everyones favorite Six-man tag team of all time is...

Let's see,

One of mine has to be the team of "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes, and The L.O.D's Road Warriors...Hawk and Animal!

Other good ones include The Triple Threat From E.C.W.,in any incarnation.

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas, "No Gimmicks needed" Chris Candito, and Bam Bam Bigelow!

And than later Taz, Sabu and Rob Van Dam!

But in my own humble opinion, the greatest Six-Man Tag Team of all time was, and will always be... :worship

"The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith!

"The Blackhart" Owen Hart!

and last but not least,by any streach of the imagination...

Yokozuna!

Now I know a lot of you guys will not agree, but I think this team had it all! Speed, Agility, Power, and of course sheer size!

I think this team could beat any three men... Past, Present and future!

Anyone agree or disagree!

Post now, or forever hold your peace! :devil

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this should have *spoiler* in the title. I havent read the whole thing of what is said, but im sure it was on about some 6man tag on this weeks raw (dont bash me if im wrong cause when i seen it i just turned completey away, so if it isnt from this weeks raw, i apoilzie). Anyway.............. Damn i hate Spoilers!!!! Edited by MARTIN316V1

I am a HUGE mark for Demolition, but only the original Ax and Smash. However, when they were running as a 3-man squad with Ax, Smash and Crush working all around the loop with the LOD and the Warrior, those were some awesome times in the WWF which I much enjoyed, so I'll go with Demolition.

I am a HUGE mark for Demolition' date=' but only the original Ax and Smash. However, when they were running as a 3-man squad with Ax, Smash and Crush working all around the loop with the LOD and the Warrior, those were some awesome times in the WWF which I much enjoyed, so I'll go with Demolition.[/quote']

Ditto, I'm a huge FAN of Demolition's too. When I was much younger, a friend and I went to a house show dressed as Demolition once, painted faces and everything and threatening to "kick people's stinking teeth in!"

I think Crush was part of the death of Demolition personally, but yeah, they were a good threesome for a little while.

'Here comes the Ax and here comes the Smasher...." Come on everyone..sing along.

Does anyone know what happend to Ax and Smash!

The funny thing about Crush...He never learned to do a proper piledriver, but that never stoped him from doing one in every singal match!

-Courtesy of The Maxx's Twisted vault of usless wrestling knowlage! :D

Does anyone know what happend to Ax and Smash!

The funny thing about Crush...He never learned to do a proper piledriver, but that never stoped him from doing one in every singal match!

-Courtesy of The Maxx's Twisted vault of usless wrestling knowlage! :D

Ax started having heart problems so he needed to cut down his schedule, this is why they brought in Crush.

Ax then left the WWF and Demolition were finished. Smash turned into Repo Man (how sad) and Crush went on to be Kona Crush etc, then Bryan Addams in WCW as a member of the nWo and Kronik.

Smash also turned up in WCW as Blacktop Bully and under his real name of Barry Darsow.

These days, Ax still wrestles a couple times a month on the indy scene as 'Demolition Ax', Smash owns a printing company and I have no idea where Crush is.

And yes the NWA did have a six man tag title for a while in the 80's as I remember thr Road Warriors (LOD to some) and Dusty Rhodes holding the gold for a while....

The WAR promotion also had trio tag titles as does Toruymon now...

But I don't think any other US promotions do now.

No... he worked over there for a while as Kronik with Bryan Clark and won the All Japan Double tag but he cancelled his apperances to prepare for a pro boxing match he decided to do with Randy Savage as his second..

He then injured himself in training and the fight was cancelled and not much has been heard since... he had to vacate his titles too...

And yes the NWA did have a six man tag title for a while in the 80's as I remember thr Road Warriors (LOD to some) and Dusty Rhodes holding the gold for a while.

I believe that was the Crockett Cup. It was named for the Crockett family, who owned NWA Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling in the pre-WCW era. That was my "local" wrestling. :( I miss those days. :(

No, I thought the Crockett cup was only a tag-team tourny and not a six-man.

I think Dusty Rhodes and Nikita Kolof won it the first year!

:eek You may be right. :worship I thought the Cup was for a yearly 6 man tag tourney. I'm willing to concede that my memory is a bit fuzzy surrounding that. :?

As for 6 man tags, the Legion of Doom and Dusty were 6 man champs, but one day during an interview the LoD turned on Big Dust and almost put his eye out. He took a BIG OL' Texas sized butt kickin' that day. :lol :lol :lol

lol yeah X-Factor music was great but lets face it they themeselves were crap.

Id say in terms of modern 6 man teams theres either the Dudleys of bubba, dvon and spike

team extreme of matt jeff and lita or Team ECK (angle edge and christian)