best wrestler who never got the push he deserved?

stereoscene

Are you speaking 'wrestler' or 'all round entertainer'? If wrestler then Lesnar! :lol

But seriously, if wrestler then Y2J could have used better booking and a worthy push.

If all rounder then Jake Roberts never quite got the push he deserved.

RVD was ECW's biggest star and after he was forced to give up the T.V. title i thought he would get his shot at the heavy title , but they gave it to Justin Credible and Rhino. Do you realize that RVD's T.V. title matches main evented PPV's.

And Mike Awesome in WCW and WWE. The guy is amazing. A gig man that can fly and hand ground breaking moves. I liked his "Career Killer" gimmick and thought he well on his way to the WCW title, but Russo decided to make him the "Fat Chick Thriller". It was funny but wasted him.

Up until they won the World and WWE titles respectively, I'd have said Eddie Guererro and Chris Benoit, seeing as they finally got their break, I'd have to go with Y2J back in 2000 when he 'won' the WWF Title from HHH on RAW! The WWF should have ran with it, but they allowed HHH's ego to get in the way, as usual.

jake and ted dibiase did get pushed, its just they never won the world title, but there charachters were so strong they didnt need a world title to get themselves over, i would have to say the wreslter who hasnt been pushed who has shown the most potential both on the mic and the ring and has the perfect look and ability for a 21st century wrestler has to be sean o haire.

who knows tho, maybe his time will come.

If the wwe can try and push, albert, holly, jindrak, tomko, batista, surely there a place for ohaire.

heres hoping.

Raven in my opinion is one of the most OVERRATED he is decnt on the mc but apart from that he is nothing special.

Im going to go with Arn Anderson because I thought he was underrated also Jake Roberts and Ted DiBiase who are 2 of my favourites.

no question it has to be sean o'haire.

Sean had IT, the look the charisma the talent it was all there, WWe didnt realise his potential I mean if you would have given O'Haire JBLS push people would want O'Haire to be champion i know I sure as hell would.

I have several favourite wrestlers in this world and among the elite list of Jeff Jarrett, Jurt Angle, Chris Jericho and Maven is Sean O'haires name. I pressum hes pretty much done with wwe for good which is really as shame as i think O'Haire definetly deserved a much bigger push than he got and certainly in my eyes would have made a fantastic wwe champion some day.

My future hope is for Sean to join the ranks of TNA and go for the NWA Championship