Shawn's last stand...

Bob Greenberg

It is in my humble opinion, that HBK's match against Triple H at Bad Blood was his last ever...

Why?

For one his wife is about to give birth to another child

For two after the match, there seemed to be a memorial for Shawn as his music played etc

Three-There is nothing else he can do.

I would hate to see go into an upper-midcarder

Of course it is just my opinion but...

Thanks for the memories Shawn! :thumbsup

:lol

i think he'll be out until his wife gives birth and e spends some time with his newborn helping out wife until he makes one last run. I think by that time Triple H will have beat Benoit and Kane will have beat Triple H, so HBK can come back and feud with him and win the belt. After a few months he will lose to Orton. Then, in a final push, he will finally defeat Tripple H and step aside. He only has a few Sweet Chin Music's left in him and he will make them count.

{No spoilers please - Chris2K}

Edited by Chris2K

HBK will be taking some time off,but he will be back.It has been widely publicised for a while that he would be taking time off after Bad Blood because of the impending birth of his second (i believe) child.

Playing his music after the match was just a show of respect,which they have done before.

If he has signed another contract then he prob will be back but I thought the match was sold like it was his last too. They kept going on about careers never being the same again, hbk really sold his old back injury and there was the ovation at the end. Not concrete evidence but the match just had that feel about it.

However I really hope not cause that match certainly wasnt the best one he has been in and HHH winning????? What a new idea the WWE has come up with there. I wish he was the one taking time off, HBK should have thrown him off the top!

HBK is NOT done yet. I think, and apparently so do many others, that he will come back and feud with Kane. He may or may not re-unite with all 3 H's. I read that there is speculation about Hx3 turning face and HBK having a hand in that, but I personally don't see it as it doesn't further HHH character.

Shawn will be back and HHH is off to film a movie, so I think it will be the end of this fued and that is why all the melodramatic tones from Good Ol' J.R. I personally thought I had seen the end of Shawn at 'Mania 14, but he rode back into town, so nothing surprises me about Shawn.

Spiritchaser.

Crystal.