takerlives

where is chavo sr. ?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. where is chavo sr. ?

• he's ill
    • he quit
    • spending too much time with the "ladies"
    • moved back to mexico and stole the cruiserweight belt

Some people are taking a rather insensitive approach to this entire situation. We've got an older gentleman whose gone missing (no showing events, not keeping contact with anyone) and people are joking around about him being dead. For a man his age and trying to wrestle competetively, it'd be an ideal concern that something serious has happened to him. Especially considering he hasn't even spoken to his son in days.

I hear the WWE are taking it seriously' date=' so it could be about his health. Having dead up there is a joke but it may not be very far from the truth.[/quote']

That's the way I would be looking at things, because if it is his health we're talking about, the 'dead' option won't be a very funny joke.

Just in from http://www.1wrestling.com

WWE RELEASES CHAVO "CLASSIC" GUERRERO

By: 1Wrestling.com

6/15/2004 5:28:38 PM

Sources tell 1Wrestling.com that Chavo Guerrero Sr (Chavo Classic) has been notified by the WWE that he has been released. Guerrero was the current Cruiserweight Champion and angered WWE management by failing to appear at scheduled appearances at Smackdown house shows over the weekend.

Well, i suppose that answers some questions