The Westling Channel Tuesday Night Preview

Hi folks, just a quick rundown for tonight's show, as I've got some narration work to do. Here's the matches for this evening's four shows:

CMLL- 8pm

1 Alan Stone, Lestat & Leono vs. Brazo De Plata Jr, Karisma & Espiritu

2 Atlantis, Mr. Niebla & Zumbido vs. Black Tiger, Super Crazy & Emilio Charles

3 L.A. Park, Shocker & Mascara Magica vs. Universo 2000, El Terrible & Rey Bucanero

New Japan- 9pm

1 Josh Barnett vs. Mitsuya Nagai

2 Manabu Nakanishi & Genichiro Tenryu vs. Yuji Nagata & Masahiro Chono

3 Masahiro Chono vs. Yuji Nagata

NOAH- 10pm

1 Makoto Hashi vs. Tsuyoshi Kikuchi

2 Takashi Sugiura vs. Takeshi Morishima

3 Bull Schmidt, Bison Smith, Donovan Morgan & Mike Modest vs. Naomichi Marufuji, Takuma Sano, Yoshinari Ogawa & Mitsuharu Misawa

GAEA- 11pm

1 Devil Masami vs. Chikayo Nagashima

2 Chigusa Nagayo vs. Mayumi Ozaki

3 Akira Hokuto vs. Meiko Satomura

Notes

CMLL continues with more from Los Guapos University contenders, the heated rivalry between Zumbido and Super Crazy, and a huge main event featuring Shocker.

New Japan will feature a tag match from its March 12th show, which leads into the big Chono vs. Nagata match which took place on March 28th.

More 2001 goodness from NOAH with two class singles contests and a long eight-man match to round off the show.

GAEA is must-see TV tonight, with three massive singles matches. You don't want to miss Hokuto vs. Satomura, which is considered by many experts to be one of the greatest ever GAEA matches.

Later in the week we revisit the early eighties for New Japan Classics, and the matches you can expect to see are:

1 Karl Gotch vs. Yoshiaki Fujiwara

2 Animal Hamaguchi vs. Riki Choshu

3 Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Bob Backlund

4 Roland Bock vs. Antonio Inoki

The show is from August 5th 1982 and features a bunch of huge names. Watch out for the great Fujinami/Backlund match, which is for the WWF World title.

Mo why not go to your old thread also about Tuesday line ups and update that one?

But thank you for the info... Fuji and Bob was a 60 minute draw wasn't it? Or was it a count out draw?

Yeah, I should've just stuck this update in t'other thread rather than start a new one.

The match in question was a Backlund wasn't either of the two finishes you mention, but I won't elaborate for fear of spoiling the match for anyone. :)

From what I've read over at TWC forum Jack between 12 - 3 am TWC were getting very little viewers and paying for the TV time, so it wasn't cost effective. By putting Bang Babes or whatever on, they can generate some revenue to fund the channel.