Fairness?

welshladbaz

having just had a heated thread on another forum, i was wondering if you think this is fair.

A forum mod posted a thread that broke a rule or two of the boards, and a regular user did the exact same thing.

difference being the regulat user got banned for 24 hours, and the mod get off without even a warning.

so is this fair??

and if it happend on this forum, would it be the same rule for both or not?

Theres always gonna be differences for users against people of higher status. I doubt Mods would get banned, they would just be let of. But that runs through all society as im reading about for my sociology exam on friday.. Power and Politics.. interesting, but to much to learn.

abuse of power on an internet forum... ooOOOoo call the cops. Seriously, there's more important things in life to worry about than that. I say to you what I would say to anyone - don't like the way that one forum is run? Go somewhere else. If enough people do it, they'll take notice.

As it is, no, I don't think it's fair and I wouldn't do it myself, but then again, life on the whole isn't fair.

abuse of power on an internet forum... ooOOOoo call the cops. Seriously, there's more important things in life to worry about than that. I say to you what I would say to anyone - don't like the way that one forum is run? Go somewhere else. If enough people do it, they'll take notice.

As it is, no, I don't think it's fair and I wouldn't do it myself, but then again, life on the whole isn't fair.

What an excellent response