Eugene At Bad Blood

Richard Flair

Hey

The Eugene matych at Bad Blood must have been one of the funniest matches in recent memory. Folding up like a pretzel, being a dog, leaving Coach to "run the ropes" in the ring, headbutting Coach, rolling around in the ring while locking Coach in his legs, pretending to urinate on Coach while being a dog, cookie woman, a Stunner and to top it all off... a Rock Bottom and a People's Elbow.

There can't have been a funnier match in a very long time. The only thing that comes remotely close to anything as funny is the "Referee's Elbow" on Smackdown a few years ago.

What other funny matches has there been in wrestling that would come close to or even defeat this match in terms of comedy value?

Funniest Moments

Not having seen Bad Blood yet i can think of only two matches which i felt were quiet funny there was the Mini Match at Royal Rumble 1997 (I think Sunny was the special guest referee) Also there was the match at Survivor Series (Can't remember what year i think 1994 a few years back though) where Jerry Lawler had his 3 other mini kings Vs Doink, Dink, and Doinks minis. They also had a similar match a few years later with Bam Bam Bigelow and Luna Vachon Vs Doink and Dink thats quite funny in places

He did a better Rock Bottom then Stunner but a least it was better then Scott Hall's....

He does a good collection of other peoples moves... Regals old Samoan Drop roll thru... the Junkyard dog spot... Good Rock Bottom as well... just hope he drops the take on the Hulking up... I hate Hogan.