The Collingwood Centre -June 25th Details inside...

FCW-Promoter

The Collingwood Centre, Great Barr

Friday June 25th

Doors Open - 7:00pm

Show Starts - 7:45pm

Tickets - £5 each or a family ticket for 4 persons costing just £17.

Laken Xander/Spud vs "Tomcat" Kevin O'Neil/"SOTN" Rob Hunter

As a taster for the main event at Baggeridge 2 days later. Four out the six competitors will go at it in Tag Team action.

A-Star Athlete vs Spindoctor

One of the most hated men in FCW goes up against the man who was unlucky in his match against fellow "4Play" stablemate - Rob Hunter at the last Collingwood show.

Marc Hogan vs BB Steele

Hogan coninues his hatred towards the cruiserweights, recently showing his nasty side against Spud and Dragon Phoenix.

Morales vs The Judge vs Cameron Knite

Last time The Judge and Morales were in the ring together at Baggeridge they brought the house down (almost literally). This time we add the high flying expert Knite for a sizzling 3 Way Dance.

The Party Boys vs Devils Advocate

These two teams are certainly no strangers to each other. Here they go at it again in a stuggle to prove who is the best team in the FCW.

To reserve you tickets, contact - tickets@futurewrestling.co.uk

Edited by FCW-Promoter

Well, well, well. Collingwood again eh? SPIN IT!

Thats right, the King of Spin will be making a triumphant return to the Collingwood on 25th to take on that so called 'Athlete', A-Star. If you remember last Collingwood, I faced Rob Hunter but this 'A-Star' pulled me out of the ring after hitting the Hellraiser '03. This time, A-Star, its revenge and believe you me, I will bring it and spin it baby!

SPIN IT! (Insert spinning smiley here)

• 2 weeks later...