I aint one to brag

remlap

No fighting do you here, he only asked a question and expressed an opinion on the colour scheme for christs sake...

So did you buy it or did you win it rem... I'm guessing it bought it...

So are you gonna answer my polite question or will you bite my head off too?

So did you buy it or did you win it rem... I'm guessing it bought it...

I bought it

The pattern inside the main plate is decent espcially the dragons but for a welsh title i would of gone for red leather

It is a redish leather not to bright though it comes out purple on the photos in real life it looks good

and chrisof only jack deserves that :lol

Seriously' date=' will you two stop argueing all the time. If you don't like eachother, just don't comment for fecks sake and leave it out.[/quote']

you talking about me and biiby there or remlap and biiby or gringo and bibby or gringo and remlap??????????????????????

i was making a joke about the belt, that remlap seems to have found funny hence no mock beating, seems to me no one is really arguing on here to be fair nicole

Seriously' date=' will you two stop argueing all the time. If you don't like eachother, just don't comment for fecks sake and leave it out.[/quote']

I made a fair comment and he jumped down my throat so I didnt say anything wrong, did I?

I'd say, depending on who you bought it from, it would have cost between £500 -£800, if it was done over in yanksville by one of the named beltmakers....

Beltmark watch out, the Welsh Warrior is a coming.....

Having said that, now there's a Welsh title belt..... maybe we can get some feds there too!

Wait a darn second........shouldn't this be in the UK scene?

Saracen

I'd say, depending on who you bought it from, it would have cost between £500 -£800, if it was done over in yanksville by one of the named beltmakers....

Beltmark watch out, the Welsh Warrior is a coming.....

Having said that, now there's a Welsh title belt..... maybe we can get some feds there too!

Wait a darn second........shouldn't this be in the UK scene?

Saracen

Its a named beltmaker kinda not overly used. and yes baround that, and beltmarks knows exactly who I am and seen it way before I posted it here.

It be nice to get a fed up and running here and id be happy to loan it out, and if it needs to be moved to the uk scene fine

Quite possibly or even general chat... but thats a mods problem has anyone reported it...

And I wasn't arguing, I wanted Rem to not jump at Bibby and I didn't want Bibby to jump at Rem... people who've been caught in the middle now what its like...

Still Rem are you planning to defend your title in a digital form against Boyo on the net in a e-fed?... And yes this is general chat ain't it?

Quite possibly or even general chat... but thats a mods problem has anyone reported it...

And I wasn't arguing, I wanted Rem to not jump at Bibby and I didn't want Bibby to jump at Rem... people who've been caught in the middle now what its like...

Still Rem are you planning to defend your title in a digital form against Boyo on the net in a e-fed?... And yes this is general chat ain't it?

Its an idea Gringo its an idea :P :lol