A tragic way to die.

PeteR Richards

Okay I haven't posted any interesting topics recently so I thought I'd post this. It's good for testing the extremity of all our morbid imaginations! :xyx The question is: what do you think would be the worst possible way of dying?

One sick scenario that comes to mind is being hung by a length of barb-wire, as the asphyxiation wouldn't instantly kill you, you'd experience having your throat repeatedly stabbed first!

Also having someone use a garden rake with nails over your entire body until you slowly lose every bit of useful skin on your body.

I'll post some more when I can think but I have a curry to eat now so... you all better get thinking cos I'll be disappointed if noone has any good ideas!

You should get out more :P

Ill just open my file named Remlap :lol joke

I reckon a nails through the spine so your pretty much fully disabled and then being starved when you cant move at all and there is a plate of food 10 feet away from you.

Will you two just shut the **** up? Your both boring, these little arguements your having are so petty it's scary. Just get over yourselves and ignore eachother, and stop winding each other up, your worse than 6 year old kids for christ sake. Grow up!

Just if you dont know, that is exactly what I said to him but he wants to carry it on every time I reply. I am perfectly happy to drop it now because it has gone out of control but if he keeps pissing me off i aint going to stand for it.

****ing hell can't you pick someone else's thread to be 100% irrelevant in?

Well said.

I have a total phobia of both drowning and burning. I guess any death where you know you're definitely going to die before hand would be just terrible :(

Well I have a morbod fear of escalators and also a certain little fear of spiders...

I read in the paper last year a Scottish women on holiday was eaten by an escalator! It opened up and crushed her to death and all her bones... That would be a horrid way to die... Or falling down one and the sharp edges rip open your gut.. :bawl

Failing that being trapped by a huge spider which slowly eats and digests my insides while I'm still alive, :sick God damn thats poor...

Being staked out in the desert and getting slowly charbroiled by the sun wouldn't be very pleasant ... especially if I'd had my eyelids cut off so I had no option other than to look straight into the sun, thus blinding myself first.

That or being strapped to a chair and being forced to endlessly watch Scrubs until I was dead.

Being eaten alive by insects has always been my biggest fear. Its my brother's fault really. We went to see Licence To Kill when I was a kid, and there's a part where Bond gets attacked and he locks the bad guy up in a vat of maggots. Oh the stark imagery my brother gave me of what those maggots would do to him . . . . . . .

Wasp Factory by Iain Banks . . . . . . I don't want to read it but . . . . . . . can't . . . . help myself! Noooooo!! As Chris Jericho once said about kissing Stephanie, its like seeing road kill as you drive along - you're disgusted by it, but you end up poking it with a stick

Then don't ever read the Wasp Factory by Iain Banks E2K... theres a part where a kids brain gets eaten alive by maggots in a hospital ward... sends the guy mad who see's it and he always trys to stick maggots and worms up kids noses...

Thanks Gringo! :xyx

After that insightful Review both my girlfriend and I were totaly disgusted...but slightly intrested.

I'll pick it up when I get a chance and give it a read!

Hope you didn't ruin the ending!

God, brain maggots..."Now thats Twisted!"...and morbidly interesting! :devil

I think what Goldy said probably rings true for Boyo:

Being in the situation where you know you're going to die must be the worst.

So I nominate having to dig your own grave at gunpoint and then being pushed in it and buried alive.

Cheers!