Will Edge Turn on Benoit at Bad Blood???

MARTIN316V1

As you now know Chris Benoit now has 2 matches for Bad Blood, and im wondering if at Bad Blood, Edge will Turn Heel on Benoit. I think its gonna end up going like this. The Tag Team Title Match is next Scheduled but they get word Edge will not be here tonight or has been taking out backstage or something like that. La Resistance take Benoit on 2 on 1 and beat the hell out of him, then the the World Title Match is up Kane vs Benoit and Edge comes out and turns on Benoit, Spearing Benoit and costing him the title to Kane.

What does everyone else think?

I wouldn't be at all suprised to be honest. Edge worked as a heel over here (UK)

when he put on a match against the nature boy for a WWE house show. I do think that Edge will show for the tag match but that could turn out to be a very good prediction.

Yeah, just look at them, before the coach came in and said chris had a 2on1 match. edge and chris were "fight". so it's kinda obvious edge is about to turn heel, or maybe chris is about to turn.

maybe chris blames edge for the 2 matchs at bad blood, and then turn on him when it's time to fight the tag team match, and do as booker T did, whit RVD on smack down.

Benoit will not lose the World title to Kane, no way. This is what I see happening. Edge spears Benoit again during the Tag title match, causing Benoit to get pinned. This time, however, its on purpose and Edge hammers Benoit after the match. This will put doubt into the fans minds if Benoit will be able to beat Kane.

Benoit will then go on to make Kane tap out, and Edge will come back out after the match and attack Benoit and leave him laying, to end the PPV.

Benoit and Edge will then feud over the World title.

I guarentee Kane will not leave Bad Blood as World champion, no way.

Edge will join Christian I think soon which would be good' date=' maybe Benoit and Benoit could make a team but do it properly inlike Benoit and Edge[/quote']

Im quite sure that Edge and Christian is not joining up again....

And im even more sure that Benoit isent joining himself to create a tagteam :D (Jackbibby check your posts before posting) :)

As for the Edge turn ... well im not sure that he will turn ... and im not sure Benoit will turn either... it is not required that there's a heel and a face in every match. It could be a face vs. face ...its been done alot of times, with great sucess, it could just be a personal feud, that includes no turns.

????? :? :? :?

I meant Benoit and Jericho which I think would be good, it has been edited so dont reply remlap.

I would like to see Benoit make Edge lose the match and then Edge get payback by costing Benoit the title to Kane but I doubt it would happen

I don't think, Jericho should be in a tag team, he is one of the best!! no dubt, he should be fighting for the title. and hope he is going to soon.

Chris and Jericho on the same team makes no sence. they are too good for tag teams.

only reason edge and Chris was on a tag team, was because edge needed a push in the ring.

I think Edge will turn heel, but not tonight.

I reckon Kane will come out and cost Benoit & Edge the tag titles.

Then Kane come out during the Womens title match, and then Benoit beating on Kane.

So this way it's 2 extra things to build the World Heavyweight campionship match.

Benoit wins by making Kane tap out.

Then the next night Edge & Benoit have another tag title shot, but then Edge turns on Benoit.

And then he joins Christian, Trish, Tomko, A-Train, Test & Val Venis to recreate nWo.

(If that last bit actually does happen, i'll change my avatar, which needs to changed because Edge is annoying me right now, so if that last bit does happen i'll put my "Cough" Faveourite "Cough" Christian.)