Randy Orton vs John Cena

Jack

Randy Orton vs John Cena  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Randy Orton vs John Cena

• Randy Orton
    • John Cena
    • Dont like them or like them both the same

I think most people here at TWO think that these two will be the future of WWE so I wondered which you prefer. For me I have got to go for Orton I just think he will be the proper future and I dont rate Cena anywhere near as high as him
  • Like 1

Orton without a doubt. Cena was never, and will never be as talented as the Legend Killer. Cena relies on his rap gimmick to get him over and daft moves in the ring which somehow fans think are the most entertaining thing of all time. 5 knuckle shuffle? I prefer a standig Orton dropkick or a real move like his modified backbreaker or RKO.

Randy Orton for me aswell, he's already fueded with the likes of Shawn Michaels and Mick Foley, while Cena is fueding with the likes of Rene Dupree and The Big Show. So its Randy Orton for me too, but i would still think that Cena would also be a future WWE Champion, and it wouldlnt surprise me if Randy Orton vs John Cena was the WrestleMania Main Event, some time, maybe even for WrestleMania 21, you never know...

Original Posted my MARTIN316V1

Randy Orton for me aswell, he's already fueded with the likes of Shawn Michaels and Mick Foley, while Cena is fueding with the likes of Rene Dupree and The Big Show.

first off, Cena have fueded against Kurt Angle, one of the best! Brock Lesnar, a great and missed wrestler.

But I allso have to say Randy Orton, he is the best wrestler of the 2, and he is great on the mic.

Originally Posted my MARTIN316V1

I was talking about currently....

The foly fuede is not currently ;) but okay.

now Cena is going to fuede against Booker T, well so I think. and that is a big step up from Dupree. so he is on the uprise, again.

The only thing John Cena will be is the future of gimmicks that go nowhere & until he updates his appearance & moveset he will never be a true future of the company star.

Orton on the other hand is the Future, & as a certain wrestling magazine reported not so long ago, his time is not the future it is right now. Orton Will be WWE champion by this time next year & I predict he will win the big one at or before WM 21.

• Like 1

Orton, although it would make for a great match. If they did an interpromotional match like this sort of Intercontinental Champion vs United States Champion. How about use that for one of their multipromotional PayPerViews such as Summerslam?

Neither men are great wrestlers. They're both charismatic and have the look which will no doubt see them main event for a lot of their careers, but neither Cena nor Orton have bundles of talent. Orton was carried to a good fight by one of the best brawlers around and aside from a ***1/2 match with Angle, Cena looks very plain in the ring.

The fact that WWE seem so desperate to push Orton down our throats probably means that he'll fit into WWE's main event picture in the future, but I don't think that Orton or Cena have the wrestling skills to be considered worthy of a big push.

Hard to pick because they even out in all areas really.... But Orton has the connections, the background, the slightly better moveset right now and he's had the more exciting matches so far, versus Foley and Michaels, really a given but you Cena has had a real good match against Angle, again a bit of a given...

Gonna have to wait another year IMO before we know for sure which one will be the true franchise...

Randy Orton. Hands down. Both guys are headed for big things, but Orton is going to have a much better career. Orton has tremendous talent, not that Cena doesn't, but Otron just is more "fleuent". Yeah, Cena gets the crowd excited, but Orton is the perfect villian you love to hate which makes for a good career. And look who Orton has as mentors, Triple H and the legendary Ric Flair, two of the best this business has ever had. Who does Cena have to help develope him?

Randy will be a world champion within a years time, for Cena it will take a bit longer.

Randy Orton, the future of World Wrestling Entertainment!

Randy Orton. Hands down. Both guys are headed for big things, but Orton is going to have a much better career. Orton has tremendous talent, not that Cena doesn't, but Otron just is more "fleuent". Yeah, Cena gets the crowd excited, but Orton is the perfect villian you love to hate which makes for a good career. And look who Orton has as mentors, Triple H and the legendary Ric Flair, two of the best this business has ever had. Who does Cena have to help develope him?

Randy will be a world champion within a years time, for Cena it will take a bit longer.

Randy Orton, the future of World Wrestling Entertainment!

Who can argue with my tag team partners perfectly executed logic?

Guest Michael
Orton by far. Cena just annoys me now, his gimmick is getting old and out of date. But that would be unfair to just leave it at that. The kid has a good futcher. Maybe it would be a good idea for Cena to drop the U.S title to Booker or RVD or Dupree or who ever an move on and feud with Eddie and try and let him get his mits on the WWE Championship. I think the WWE are keeping Orton's gimmick and mic skills very fresh. I just can't say the same thing about Cena. I don't know that's just my thoughts.

Randy Orton is the better of the two without a doubt. He is better in the ring than Cena (albeit not by too much), he seems to ooze charisma and can get a crowd going without even trying. It also helps that HHH has taken him under his wing to be his personal protoge, and with Ric Flair passing on his knowledge the 3rd generation star has everything going for him.

John Cena seems to be on a slightly lower level than Orton, and being on the floundering Smackdown doesnt help either. He needs someone to help elevate him both in the ring, and outside of it.

I think Orton is going to be the future of the WWE, he is the guy every one wants to hate! I think that when he turns on HHH and gets the rest of Evolution he will become a much bigger star.

Cena's rap gimmick IMO is getting old and boring, OK it gets the crowd going but that wont last long. Give him a new direction with his character and he will become better. Plus i dont think Cena being on SD is helping him out.

If both of them do live promos like The Rock then i think that will make their characters better, i hate to see loads of taped promos i would much prefer to see someone go live and react to the crowd, just like The Rock did week in week out while he was in the WWE regularly.

Right now, it has to be Orton for me. He looks a lot more polished in the ring than Cena for starters. He cuts an effective promo, while Cena has to rely on the rap thing. Cena strikes me as one of these guys who, character-wise, will probably have to get serious at some point to make it to the next level and stay there. Whereas with Orton, its getting to the point now where he's ready to be world champ.

I do have to say though, that I do enjoy both of them