TNA Impact Live Pics

......cjr......

i'm guessing you have contacts within the US who help you out with this sort of thing? like PBP and pics and such. otherwise, if you somehow manage to catch Impact from here in the UK I'd be grateful to know what channel you watch it on since i'm a fan of the show.

cool pictures, by the way. the two broads in some of the very first photographs appear to be a little spooked, did they know they were being photographed?

i'm guessing you have contacts within the US who help you out with this sort of thing? like PBP and pics and such. otherwise, if you somehow manage to catch Impact from here in the UK I'd be grateful to know what channel you watch it on since i'm a fan of the show.

cool pictures, by the way. the two broads in some of the very first photographs appear to be a little spooked, did they know they were being photographed?

Hey, thanks for the comments. I have a few contacts within the U.S, yes. :) Glad you enjoyed them. Check back tomorrow for more. :)

Do you have any pictures of JUST the 6 sided ring?

Easily found on NWATNA.com im not sure if its the exact same ring used at both tapings PPV and Impact unless the hired aeroplane has a cargo hold.

http://nwatna.com/impact/pics/6/4/large/01.jpg