Most Underrated on the Raw crew?

THE Stately

At the risk of whiny (and also inaccurate) accusations of constantly plugging...in a certain column now appearing in a UK mag, "the author" suggests that, of all the performers on the current Raw roster and under WWE contract since 2001, Christian is the most underrated. I'm genuinely interested in hearing if I am, er, he is overlooking someone, and if so, who.

Let me clarify the parameters, just to make sure everyone understands: this does NOT include ex-WWE employees or those who have been there a relatively brief time (and thus haven't yet "paid enough dues" to be due a push...in the eyes of the office, at least.)

Upon further thought, Christian may well be the most underrated performer in the entire company, not just Raw. If not, which long-termer (meaning don't say "Paul London") is???

I would say the best would have to be Jericho for me. This guy is truely the best the WWE has on the mic a great wrestling talent and is the best whole round package since The Rock. I have never been a fan of Christian and probably never will be, I dont know why but he never excites me when he is in the ring it is always the same moves like reverse DDT and his finsher which is about it. I dont really like his promos too I liked his comedy sketches with Edge but since he has become a proper heel I have gone off him.

Christian and Steven Richards.

because christian is the future, and i think richards would work well with a character in the same mould as Raven or maybe CM Punk.

Id rather him just get sacked and either feud with raven like he did for what a week in WCW or become his lacky again.

I dont think Christian is under rated at all. He is on TV every single week (when he isnt injured, of course!) and is in a feud with Y2J which has been given ALOT of TV time and PPV exposure.

Christian isnt main event material, IMO, he is best suited where he is right now. Mid Card, IC title ranks. I will always think of him as the best half of the comedy duo E&C and cannot imagine him ever being pushed as the main guy or one of the main guys.

As for people who are under rated on RAW, I'd say Matt Hardy, for one. He is very good, and has given alot to WWE over the years, to have him jump ship from SD! to RAW for no reason other than to keep him off the show and have him squashed on the weekend shows was pointless and a waste of time.

Rhyno is another who is worthless right now, as is Tajiri.

Rhyno is far ovverated. He was good in ECW as was Tajiri but you cant live off that for all your career. As for Matt Hardy well he needs to drop that gimmick and start with Jeff Hardy if he ever returns which Im sure he will

I gotta agree with rocky, Kane has been so under-used!!!! Its only recently that the partially red machine has been given anything meaningful to do. I do NOT however agree with rocky when he says that Kanes fall from grace began when he de-masked. Prior to de-masking Kane had become a JOKE!!!!! Nothing more than one half of a hastily thrown together tag team. Whilst with RVD wwe tried to show a funny side to Kane...something which had failed repeatedly in the past. (Kane and hurricane.....Kane and x-pac) Before Kane demasked he was a joke mid carder. When he had his orig run he was the top heel, alongside undertaker!!!!! Now that he is demasked and finally going for the title, lets just hope that this is the long awaited return of the dead mans worst nightmare!!!! Because Kane (issac yankem..or whatever you wanna call him) deserves it.

Tajiri is incredible, given enough time he is awesome. He was my favourite cruiserweight on Smackdown, but I dont se the point in him coming to RAW. The change hasnt given him any opportunities and hardly any time. Is he just on Velocity now? I dont normally watch it.

Rhyno is under-rated in my opinion, the guy had some outstanding matches with Benoit last year, the best on Smackdown every week. I would like to see a pursuit for the IC, feuding with Orton but the legend killer not drop the strap just yet.

And Matt Hardy. His talebnt was wasted when he first arrived and started the losing streak. what a good idea...

push matt hardy

Rhyno is far ovverated. He was good in ECW as was Tajiri but you cant live off that for all your career. As for Matt Hardy well he needs to drop that gimmick and start with Jeff Hardy if he ever returns which Im sure he will

How can you class somebody who gets no TV time and jobbed out everytime he is seen, as "over rated"? lol It makes no sense.

Rhyno is very very good, even away from ECW. His WWF career, in the beginning, was great. He is a good talent being wasted.

My problem with Rhyno (even though he jobs) is he is always played off by WWE as almost unstoppable and a monster. He does job a lot (which he perhaps shouldnt) but the way WWE treats him IMO is overrated.

This is a RAW discussion but on the Smackdown side I think Chavo Guerrero. I remember some of his matches early this year whilst teaming with Eddie and he was in my opinion sometimes better than Eddie. He is good on the mic, has a lot of in-ring talent and the family background which helps, yet he still has to lose to Jacqueline.

Heck the most underratred WWE Raw personality is Howard Finkel. I mean the man appears in the ring week in & week out & he has only lost one match in his entire career. Where though is the title shots? Somebody somewhere is holding this man back when he would make an superb IC champion.

(*Note to readers, yes this was Sarcasm & now to get back to my real job insulting HHH & his big nose.)

Its gotta be Tajiri... i love that guy...

And maybe Christian and Matt Hardy - even though i find both of their wrestling styles quite boring... they were both way better in their early years, where they were in tagteams.

And i like Rhyno very much too, he's great in ring ...but as some of you mentioned, ive never seen him on a mic.

As for Smackdown its gotta be RVD, and all of the CW's :) ...except Chavo classic ...get that old fool the hell out of the ring...