Women Wrestling

krisbaillie

I'm sure many of you have noticed this but it is starting to become very clear that the WWE womens wrestling is so bad.I remember i was at wrestlemania revenge tour when it was at glasgow and the torrie wilson and dawn marie match was the worst in fact the only thing that made it good was some guy shouting "Get Your T**s out" so that showed how bad it was.

Womens division is coming along a littel better as long as the Ladies who don't belong in the ring stay out of the mat action and in their lill' swim suits.

i.e. Torri Wilson, Stacy Kiebler, Dawn Marie, ect...

Leave the wrestling to Women like Jazz, Molly, Gail Kim, Trish Stratus...and my personal favorite Victoria! :brows

Widows Peak..."That's Twisted!"

I enjoy the RAW Womens matches very much. They arent a patch on Japanese womens in-ring work, but its not supposed to be. Its meant to be a mixture of wrestling, Tits & Ass, playing to the crowd and everything else that WWE matches involve that Japanese wrestling isnt geared towards.

Victoria is a great worker, as is Molly, and Trish is very very good, especially considering what she was like when she was first brought in.

I agree with RAW having the better "Divas" Seems to me that SD needs more boosts not just in the womens division but also the show it's self. I enjoy watching the ladies preform on RAW because they actually have talent.

Only SD diva thats worthy is Shaniqwa(sp) she's pretty good.

Shaniqua is dire! Completely awful, hence the reason she is no longer on SmackDown! and is back in OVW, learning how to work.

I hope they never bring her back, the ugly useless cow! :devil

I remember at one point that the women's division was actually doing better than the men's, and this wasn't too long ago. Molly, Jazz, Gail Kim, Victoria, and even Jacqueline are good. And Sable actually USED to be good back in the Attitude era.

Only reason Dawn Marie, Torrie Wilson, and Stacy Keibler are even thrown into matches is because they have 'assets'. And you can guess what those are.

WWE does need to recruit some new women talent that can actually 'wrestle.' I would even have to say Moolah at 70 years old was better than the 3 I mentioned above.

Enough said.

Why do they have Torrie and Stacy and Sable around... they don't actually valet! At least Miss Jackie goes and valets her team and does something for the product... And they haven't half took a bit of a step back sticking Nidia in a good Raw womens divison...

I'd like to see a few women from AJW and GAEA coming in for a ruck... remember Alundra Blaze v Bull Nakano in 1995... that was good wrestling, shame Bull got collared for Coke.

The only reason I watch it, is to se some tits&ass.

but it's getting better, with Victoria, Gail Kim and Torrie as the leaders. Think the 3 is going to make some good matches in the future.

but got to say Lita is the worst, don't understand she is at the top. shouldn't even be wrestling.

When comes to womens wrestling in WWE I agree with what Raven said on Observer Live a few weeks back, none of the women can work anywere near the level of the men, so if you want women on a show the 90% male crowd wants T&A over crappy wrestling.

There are some decent women on the indy scene in the US most noteably Cheerleader Melissa but really if you want serious womens wrestling watch GAEA or if you want serious womens wrestling were the women are attractive and hit spots then watch ARSION.

• Like 1

i really really hope some Japanese women or from anywhere else hat can come in and really show how good the woman wrestlers can be, and since the women get little promo time the language barrier would be less of a problem compared to the men who come over (and are dropped soon after when Vince finally notices they don't speak good english, but fails to notice their superior skills.... Konnichi-wa Asai-san

Sex sells and that is the main prupose for women's wrestling in the WWE. As it has been mentioned though, there are some descent women's wrestling found in other places, but come on.. I don't want to watch talented female wrestlers, I want to see some T&A (God forgive me but hey, I'm a male. What can I say).

WWE divas aren't very talented in ring action (with the exeption of a few), but they are the hottest and that's what the WWE (and me) wants.

• Like 1

I daren't say that Molly, Victoria, Jazz and Trish probably disagree with you both :P

Not that sex sells, but that it does matter about their talent in the ring. See, whilst the name "Entertainment" is there, so is the name "Wrestling" and a fact I never thought was true til about a year ago, people do watch WWE for "Wrestling". That's why it's "Sports Entertainment", not just "Entertainment".

Sometimes I really think Vince shoulda taken the ring away like Russo suggested, and just end up with a glorified soap opera.