Worst champion of all time?

Bob Greenberg

I liked Yokozuna quite a lot and also Bob Backlund had a classic fued with Bret but no matter who he is no champ should have to lose to Diesel in was it 8 seconds? Arquette wasnt a wrestler and therfore cannot count. I would say Diesel was crap in WWF and WCWs would for me have to be Luger. Edited by Jack

Bob Backlund had a classic fued with Bret but no matter who he is no champ should have to lose to Diesel in was it 8 seconds!

Classic feud? I think we will have to disagree here, lol, their feud was boring as hell and complete crap. Their matches were horrible, just awful.

As for him dropping it to Diesel for fast, the reason was because Vince wanted Diesel as WWF World champion because he was huge and he thought he would be the next Hulk Hogan, however Bret Hart REFUSED to drop the title to him, so Vince had Bret drop the title to Backlund in a screwjob and then Backlund passed the title to Diesel and presto, Vince had the belt around the waist of the so-called next Hulk Hogan...who proceeded to completely tank as WWF World champion and be the worse drawing champ of all time! LOL Way to go Vinnie! ;)

DIESEL THE NEXT HOGAN :lol :lol :lol my god that would of been crap! A legend like Hogan will never be copied properly and no-one will ever be as good as him.

I actually liked the fued between Hart and Backlund. I think it was played well by introducing the Hart family into it but Backlund shouldnt of ever been made a psycho, that was pathetic by WWF.

Yeah Vinny Mac and Vince Russo....

Jeff Jarrett was bad as the Chosen One

Yoko as the WWE champ was bad as was Nash and Kane... what was the point in a one day reign!

Shane Douglas in XPW, Xavier wasn't cut out to be ROH champ as much as Low Ki and Samoa Joe... And back in the old NWA days, why did Dusty get his last run!

And back in the old NWA days' date=' why did Dusty get his last run![/quote']

Because he was the booker and decided it was time :lol Thing is, he has pissed so many people off using the 'Dusty finish' by that time, that when he finally took the belt, nobody gave a rats ass anymore! :roll

I thought Steve Corino bombed pretty badly as ECW champion. He didn't come off as well as he did as MLW champion.

In WCW, I thought Jeff Jarrett was a very weak champion, as was Kevin Nash. David Arquette was a nonentity, and Vince Russo was pointless.

In WWE, Kevin Nash, Vince McMahon, Hulk Hogan's 2002 brief reign (not his 80s/90s runs, just that one last Undisputed title run), and Kane, if only for a day.

I also have to say David Arquette. He is cool though. By the way, Xavier is awesome. In the six months he was champion, he had some excellent title defenses. By the way, as the truly biggest fan of Steve Corino in the world, I disagree, Draven. Steve was, is, and always will be the man. Edited by OLDSCHOOLREBEL

i don't see why everyone is complaining about backlund in 94...he was over big time as a top heel...the fact vince took the title off of him for a lug like nash is not his fault...psycho bob ruled

worst wwe champion - kevin nash...you can say vince mcmahon and probably rightfully so, but i bet vinny mac has had more good matches then big lazy

wcw - arquette of course...aside from him probably ron simmons or jarrett

ecw - justin credible

Definitely Luger and Arquette.

If Nash was slow, what about Andre? When he walked acrross the ring he had to be timed with a calendar.

Evil Vince wasn't the worst I've ever seen.

Wait a minute.Evil Vince? That's like saying wet water.

Rhino was the worst champ of all time now that is damn funny

what do you mean by that

Rhino didn't really embrace the hardcore style like others did. When he used the piledriver through the table it was exciting the first couple of times then it just became routine. For me, ECW went downhill 6 months after they forced RVD to give up the TV title. The 2nd Stairway to Hell match was the last bang.