Eddie lover or hater

Kate

Eddie guerrero lover or hater?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Eddie guerrero lover or hater?

eddie is top 5 workers in the wwe right now

along wiv benoit, angle, regal & il think of the 5th person later

plus eddie looks convincing when fghtin bigger wrestler as he has that furious temper

so it makes him mor believeable than someone like *inserts top/2nd tier small wrestler*

I like Eddie a lot. I respect him both as a wrestler and as a person. I think he's one of the most entertaining characters in the WWE right now, and he's right up there with Angle and Benoit in terms of in-ring ability IMO.

His matches are great and he is perhaps if you discount Cena (who is probably behind Geurrero anyway) Guerrero is the best on the mic since The Rock was a face. I also respect him after coming through his addictions etc and being dropped by the WWE and then performing so well on the indy scene WWE had to re-hire him. He deserves a lot of credit I just prefer others

Guerrero is the best all rounder in the WWE and one of the best in the entire world. I admire everything he's been through and how he's overcome it all. Definately a success story for the ages.

On a personal note, am I the only one who gets pissed off with the "#1 fan" claims? We all know it's not true but people still do it anyway.

(And my Raven thing is a gimmick, nothing more ;))

I like Eddie,and I think his reign as champ has been a long time coming.

He deserves all the limelight and all the glory he can get.

Milk it Eddie, milk it...as we all know it could all be over for you at any time.

Thats the way the WWE works...Here today,gone forever!

Or at least untill we need you to get over an other wothless wrestler who doesn't deserve one second in the ring!

On a personal note' date=' am I the only one who gets pissed off with the "#1 fan" claims? We all know it's not true but people still do it anyway.[/quote']

But I really am Hulk Hogans number 1 fan! :lol I will defend anything and everything he does with blind faith, even if my claims are unreasonable and bias! :xyx

Eddie is smackdown along with Cena at the moment... every jumps up and down when the Taker appears but where the hell is he? Eddie is their week in and week out putting on good matches and putting himself through hell to put his fueds over...

Case in point getting destroyed by Big Show on his truck... Getting battered whil hand cuffed by Angle... theat blade job at JD...

He has worked insanely hard to get to where he is and continues to put formward an immense effort now... Eddie I salute you.

he is alright... think he is a great wrestler and a hard worker.

but when they are milking his, "oh I overcome everything" I get tired off him, it's to much. and he's mic skills are not the best, but that's maybe because I don't understand half off what he is saying ;) hehe

since eddie has risen to the top ranks i've gained an awful lot of respect for the man and he's become my favourite superstar on smackdown!. i mark out every time he does one of his little tricks behind the refs back.

undoubtedly one of the hardest working men in the business. he has charisma and ability, and deserves his position a-top the ladder.

The blade job at JD proves that Eddie Guerrero is extremely passionate about his job and takes great pride in being the wwe champ and just what he's a achieved in his lifetime! and personally i respect him for that! Good luck to him!

The blade job at JD proves that Eddie Guerrero is extremely passionate about his job and takes great pride in being the wwe champ and just what he's a achieved in his lifetime! and personally i respect him for that! Good luck to him!

It wasn't supposed to be that bad. He clipped an artery.

eddie is top 5 workers in the wwe right now

along wiv benoit, angle, regal & il think of the 5th person later

plus eddie looks convincing when fghtin bigger wrestler as he has that furious temper

so it makes him mor believeable than someone like *inserts top/2nd tier small wrestler*

I'll decide for you, Jericho

If Guerreo cut an artery, after 20 minutes or whatever it was of wrestling he may of been dead.

Guerreo is a good champ and I hope he sticks with his gimmick (lyin' cheatin' and stealin') that made him where he is now.