Anyone agree that jbl should go home!

Kate

Should jbl pack his bags and GO HOME!  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should jbl pack his bags and GO HOME!

• Yeh, get rid of the rubbish!
    • Do what you want with him!
    • Keep him he's fab

i just wanted to know if anyone agreed with me on the topic that john bradshaw layfield should pack his bags and go back home!

5 reasons why he should:

1) He boasts so much about his wealth to everyone

2)He's just a big bully

3)He could never beat Eddie Guerrero even if Eddie didn't try

4)He thinks he's great - whatever in his dreams

5)He insults anyone that get's on his nerves( e.g Germans)

anyone agree with me?

I like him. Quite a lot. Yes JBL may be a right idiot but he is only playing the heel WWE wants him to. I think he is good on the mic and although he is pretty bad in the ring he can do a decent match. Edited by Jack

your personal opinion not mine particularly- but you know thanks anyway!

Um, are you going to say that everytime someone disagrees with you?

Back on topic, JBL is a great promo man, and has made the character extremely beleivable especially when you consider fans opinions of him before the JBL gimmick, was one of a dozy, drunkard redneck

Aside from his antics,JBL was on his way to being a really good heel.

At least on the mic anyway!

JBL's ring work leaves a lot to be desiered, he needs to get in the gym and do some serious ring time if he intends to ever truly be great!

But I kind of doubt he will ever do so, sence he hasn't done it yet!

Bradshaw needs a new finnisher as well...something that fits his cowboy/J.R. Ewing gimmick!

How about 'The Hart Punch'?

He could call it 'The Cow Punch' :lol

Or Ahmed Johnson's old 'Pearl River Plunge'?

He could call it 'Hook 'em Horns'!

Is that "Twisted" enough for the WWE?

i'm surprised so many people here like him. he's an over-sold stan hansen wannabe who's only attribute is his above average ability on the mic.

out of the ten thousand (not speaking literally, although i'm sure the number is close) decent talents wwe have to play with, i can't see why they've pushed him.

JBL is very good on the mic and he has the right gimmick to go with it. JBL isnt racist at all (not that i know of anyhow) the side people see is racist not him.

he could just as easily work this gimmick as a non-wrestler or manager without poisining my vision with his poor wrestling skills every week.

JBL is doing a great job considering where he came from just a few months ago. I would say he is the greatest heel right now, the only one generating real heat. His gimmick must be working because most of you can't stand him, and that is what he wants.

FAB

JBL should be gotten rid of as soon as possible. The Bull-horned limo has more style, charisma and potential than JBL. I know many of you think of him as the modern day version of "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase, but lets be honest here; JBL isn't the first man to try to immitate this gimmick. You know what all those people had in common? They all failed at it.

Also he should be canned for the Nazi thing. If anyone that wasn't one of his current favorites were to do that Vince would definately can them. How he is allowed to get away with such actions without reprocusion for costing the WWE the fragile German market is beyond my immagianation.

He is FAB!

doing great on the mic, everybody hates the man.

But his wrestling skils are not the best, but I think they are getting better, and think they will get better as time goes on, seing how Vince love the gimmick I think Vince have made sure JBL is getting alot of wrestling lessons.

He is one of the best heel's today, and that is impressive with his wrestling skills. So the day he gets better wrestling skills, he will climb to the top of WWE.

So let's wait and se after the GAB, maybe he will surprise us all :)

I dont understand why people insult his ring work neither. He has only got a limited moveset but look at John Cena he has a very limited moveset too. Cena does almost the same moves as JBL apart from the crappy 5 Knuckle Shuffle, whcih is in my opinion one of th worst moves ever even worse than The Worm because atleast The Worm gets fans excited.

Moves aren't what makes a wrestler good, taking them and getting the crowd on your opponent's side is....

and JBL is excellent at both, so in my mind he is a good wrestler, just a little naive when it comes to political correctness:)

Saracen

Kate, you're just complaining about his gimmick,which he is doing very well. It seems you dont like him because he's a heel. If he should leave the WWE it at least should be because of mocking the Germans, not playing his character so well.

I wasn't saying that alli'm saying is the way he treats people like, boasting about his wealth and thinking he's all this when he's not- i dont like! I'm not saying anything about his wrestling skills am i?

No you've not said anything about his wrestling skills Kate, you are putting forward your opinions which is fine:)

If you don't like JBL and think he should go, then you are well within your rights to express it.

Saracen