Big Impact!!!!!

musha

who will have the biggest impact on the WWE??  

19 members have voted

1. 1. who will have the biggest impact on the WWE??

• Kane
    • Eugene
    • John Cena
    • Eddie Guerrero
    • JBL
    • Undertaker
    • Paul Heyman
    • Kurt Angle
    • Eric Bischoff
    • Vince Mcmahon
    • Stepahnie Mcmahon-Hemsley
    • Chris Benoit
    • The Hurricane
    • Dudley Boyz

Strange list of choices but hey! I think Cena has a lot to offer in the future, he would have been a much better choice to be pushed for the title on smackdown. He is young, strong, good on the mike, over with the crowd and his ability gets slated but its way better than some supposed superstars, JBL, Holly, Big Show!

Got to be Cena... he's good at working a crowd and getting heat or love so as either a franchise worthy face or a monster heel he is the future... he should get better in the ring like Rock did as well... He is the future holder of the Rocks peoples champ spot IMO.

Word Life!

I had to vote Vinny Mac on this on.

He signs everyones checks, past present and future. He is the man who, in the end decides who stays and playes and who goes cryin' home to mama with their tails tucked between their legs!

"Why Vince...Uh, I mean Mr. MacMahon Why!

Besides the Boss! I think Randy Orton will do a hell of a Job in the future, if...and thats a big IF, he works on his timing and comes up with some inovative moves to round out his still somewhat green character!

Y2J...need I say more. IMO Chris Jerico the first "Undisputed champion"and King of the world is the future of Pro-Wrestling! He has all the skills needed to be great.

Great mic skills, charisma, and an unreputable work ethic.

He knows his place and will bide his time until his time comes...and believe me,it will!

Mordicai could be promising after The Undertakers retirement...but only time will tell.

Randy Orton. All the tools of a real champion and the knowledge of the business is there too. I'm willing to say that he will be world champion by this time next year if he continues with his current push, and a few other rumoured conditions are met.

Out of the people that had been mentioned in the poll, yes John Cena will make the biggest impact. In the short time Cena has been here, he's already done some pretty good things (and I don't even like the guy). He's gonna be really big in the future.

However...

I have to also agree with Rocky V

Randy Orton. All the tools of a real champion and the knowledge of the business is there too. I'm willing to say that he will be world champion by this time next year if he continues with his current push' date=' and a few other rumoured conditions are met.[/quote'] :xyx

I don't always agree with Rocky V, but the man is right on this time. Orton has the biggest and brightest future of anyone in the WWE today.

:worship All hail the future World Heavyweight Champion. Randy Orton.

I had to choose John Cena for this one. Only because out of all those choices he had the most potential in the future.

All the others are either too old to make another impact-Undertaker. His time has passed. Or have problems like Angle and his neck, or a joke like Hurricane. The only one on that list with a future looking decent enough to "make an impact" in the WWE in the long run is Cena. But if Randy Orton was on the list like he shopuld be, then he would get my vote.

...John Cena...tut

if I look on youn talent, it's going to be Orton and Benjamin. really like both of them, and think they are going to have som great matches in the furture :)

If we look at the "older" guys, Jericho and Edge.

As Manager or GM it would be Heyman, he great!!