Team Quiz - Post here if you need to be in a team

Kam

well seeing as im a thrashbag' date=' bottom feeding ho im with ya![/quote']

E2K if you need a fellow Jericholic then I would honour f you would allow me to join your team' date=' please reply with your answer...[/quote']

Cool! It'd be an honour to have both of you. The world needs more Jerichoholics I find :thumbsup

Guest fallen_angel
I would like to form a TNA Marks group ;) Anyone intrested join' date=' if not ill join any other group who will accept me :D[/quote']

I'd like to join if you would have me in your TNA Marks group. I used to follow TNA when i lived in italy

get back to me

Beneto Loraso

I'd like to join if you would have me in your TNA Marks group. I used to follow TNA when i lived in italy

get back to me

Beneto Loraso

Yay, how about we change our name to "The Bad Asses From Stoke" Bwahah, ;) Anyhow we can work together, we now have foreign knoledge on our side baby. :D Welcome to the team. :)

Boyo's team is called "Reflexion of Perplexion", we're aiming not to finish last. Who's with me?

I need a minimum of one person in my team. You don't even need to be very clever.

Cheers!

May as well help a fellow welsh man I think im out in the day and might not be back so no promises.