The new Hip

Steve V.1

Well it seems to be in a generation that is being forced feed Jesus. Jesus is everywhere we look. There are tons of tv movies, Big picture movies and even the toy companys are in on it, producing Jesus action toys.

I'm not one who disagrees with peoples religions but using religion as a marketing tool seems a bit over the top for me. I think Kam posted something a few weeks back about the GOD Channel asking for money. Well money shouldn't be in religion, christanity seems to be as commercial now as Bill Gates. Other religions such as Buddisim refuse to take money from other people.

In an age where it seems to be the world against christanity. Does anyone think that all this money is to be used to "brain wash" more sheep? Thus, lowering the anger towards christians.

Steve

I dont see the problem with it, I mean if there is an audience for that kind of God related merchandise then let them pay, they arnt doing harm so let them. Only us an let ourselves be "brainwashed" and whether there is a whole load of money to do it or a small amount i doubt it would make any difference

If the church or any other religous group are brain washing and indoctrinating people then I'd be damned... It's up to people to follow religons and movements not the movement taking on people, so if you feel pressured by any movement, not just religon then stand up for your self if you don't want to subscribe... It's your mind use it, if you want religon have, if you don't well ignore it... It's not hard really.