who will be next??????

musha

who will be champ by the end of this year?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. who will be champ by the end of this year?

• Randy Orton
    • Chris Benoit
    • Kane
    • Ric Flair
    • Batista
    • Shelton Benjamin
    • Edge
    • Eugene

by the end of this year i predict triple h will no longer be a part of evolution. freeing up batista and orton to make a run for the title plus others are on the horizon. so who will be the champ by the end of this year? i wanna hear ur opinions and vote on my poll.

i think its pretty obvious they are going to push edge and give him the strap, altho it may not be by the end of the year as i feel they may keep it on benoit seeing as tho he deserves to hold it after all these years,

I think I would definetly like to see The Rock back full time and becoem Champ again, i didnt like the way WWE brought him back in 2002 just to beat Undertaker then job to Lesnar- that was a poor angle just to set up the way Brock beat The Rock.

Certainly in terms of othe rbelts like IC and US Id like to see Sylvain Grenier and Maven get pushed to that level and also Dupree and Noble on SD

My personal opinion is that shelton will get the belt. WWE seems to have this whole hard work, and dedication angle going at the moment...what with benoit and eddie as champs. so it makes sence to think that Shelts will grab the strap sooner or later. I would however prefer to see either Kane or Batista as the new champ.. but knowing WWE this wont happen just yet. Batista needs to get away from evolution, he's a fantastic razzler and deserves to be at the very top. Or at the very least can they get him as far away from that sweaty old man with the saggy boobs as possible??????

WWE seems to have this whole hard work' date=' and dedication angle going at the moment...[/quote']

But remember, Mick Foley and the whole "boyhood dream" angle that got him the strap? Can you say Eugene? It's not likely but is possible.