Triple H, or HBk? Who will win The Hell In A cell Match?

Gee2k4

Who will win Hell In A Cell?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Hell In A Cell?

• Triple H
    • Shawn Michaels
    • Time Limit Draw
    • Not Sure/Don't Care

If I ever watched a PPV match in wrestling, it would be for The Hell In A Cell Match. To me, this is the most exciting match for The Bad Blood PPV. Who do you think will win this match, and why? Thanks a million for reading this post.

I love both of these guys :thumbsup especially Triple H, but I think Shawn Michaels will win.

Triple H is makeing a big deal about how he's undefeated in a Hell in a Cell match, which in other words leads up to a HBK victory to break HHH's streak.

Shawn will finally get his final revenge on Hunter. It'll be a good match though.

PROVE ME WRONG TRIPLE H!!

:D

You know I'm not really sure at all seen as both are taking a while off... it could be they could both take a spill from the cell roof and can't finish or HBK will lose and HHH will be attacked by Evolution after the match or whatever...

I wonder how they book this one, but bear in mind the fact that Michaels is yet to do a clean one on one pin fall job to HHH, maybe we'll see that?

I can only see HBK winning. I wish HHH would win but I think I see a HBK turn and then Orton to join him with Batista and not Flair. If this did happen I would like to see Flair then go to Smackdown to be co-Gm for a while.

Technically hhh has lost a hell in a cell match cause although he never got pinned he never win the 6 way HIAC at armegeddon 2001 plus i think HBK has the upperhand after beating the game at Surivor series in thr elimination chamber

triple h will win, after hbk is attacked by battle kat, he will run down to the ring and use his claws to rip the unforgiving steal cage door off (ala kane 97) battle kat will then be eyeing up both participants, purring like a lion, thinking..........which one shall i attack, then hhh will pull out a tin of whiskers and bribe battle kat, thus bk attacks hbk and claws his eyes out. then tripple hhh gets the win........

on the way back from the ring tho, hhh double crosses battle kat and pulls a tin of pedigree chum out from his tights, then moondog rex runs out kicks the crap into battle kat eats the chum and becomes the 5th member of evolution.

within a week tho, he is ousted by batista, as batista gets jealous of him, as batista "the animal" as good ol jr calls him, wants to be the only animal in evolution.

• Like 1

Unfortunately HHH will win. :( He probably feels that its time to single-handedly save wrestling by once again putting the belt back around his own waist :sick :dumb , and as we all know he gets whatever he wants because the Princess is happy :groov .

I would like to see HBK win the match to set up a nice shortly-to-follow title run where he shows all the kids out there how to be a high-profile champ but it won't happen. :( :body

Unfortunately HHH will win. :( He probably feels that its time to single-handedly save wrestling by once again putting the belt back around his own waist :sick :dumb , and as we all know he gets whatever he wants because the Princess is happy :groov .

I would like to see HBK win the match to set up a nice shortly-to-follow title run where he shows all the kids out there how to be a high-profile champ but it won't happen. :( :body

Now I haven't argued for Triple H in a while, as the comments made by people were starting to bore me, but here I go again :roll

Or should I say, ah, the Triple H bashers have returned :roll

How do you know what Triple H feels? How can you assume that without any evidence at all? The match is not even for the title, and with Hunter going to shoot a movie soon, what are the chances of him regaining the belt? Believe me, I, probably more than most, want to see the belt back on HHH again.

Triple H always gets what he wants as long as the princess is happy? That's a stupid thing to say. Again, where's your evidence? If Triple H wins the title back at some point, which he probably will, it will be because he is a WWE main eventer, and a damned good one, and that's all there is to it. Just because he is married to Stephanie you can assume what you want, it's simply because you don't like Triple H. But as i've said before, like it or not, he's one of the best main eventers out there...

Now to answer the poll, I voted for Shawn Michaels. I have no evidence as to why either man would get the win over the other, my only conclusion is that maybe Triple H is going away so they want to give Shawn the win to hype him up for the future main event while Triple H is away.

I think Michaels will win, even though I'll be cheering on Triple H, but we'll have to see how this one goes, should be the best match on the card... :thumbsup

Edited by Dickie Hyde

Yeah he's a creadible main eventer at the mo but do you seriously think that if HHH and Steph fall out and shock horror maybe get divorced one day, that he will hold a job nevermind a postion in the company?

If you do you are increadibly miss guided... As for him never really having to job to anyone in the past despite how hot they where at the time, well that is creative's role and his wife is head of creative so you can see why the fingers are pointed that way can't you?

How do you know what Triple H feels? How can you assume that without any evidence at all? The match is not even for the title' date=' and with Hunter going to shoot a movie soon, what are the chances of him regaining the belt? Believe me, I, probably more than most, want to see the belt back on HHH again....[/quote']

Shawns gonna be a daddy soon. he's supposed to be taking some time offas well.

Triple H always gets what he wants as long as the princess is happy? That's a stupid thing to say. Again' date=' where's your evidence? If Triple H wins the title back at some point, which he probably will, it will be because he is a WWE main eventer, and a damned good one, and that's all there is to it. Just because he is married to Stephanie you can assume what you want, it's simply because you don't like Triple H. But as i've said before, like it or not, he's one of the best main eventers out there...[/quote']

The man IS good. I'll give him credit. I'll admit that. However, you cannot deny that he does have MAJOR stroke, and in my opinion it is for 3 reasons:

1) He's married to the bosses daughter

2) He has put in his time and work

3) He makes Vince money

Rank those in any order you wish.

Yeah he's a creadible main eventer at the mo but do you seriously think that if HHH and Steph fall out and shock horror maybe get divorced one day, that he will hold a job nevermind a postion in the company?

If you do you are increadibly miss guided... As for him never really having to job to anyone in the past despite how hot they where at the time, well that is creative's role and his wife is head of creative so you can see why the fingers are pointed that way can't you?

Yes, I seriously think that if HHH and Stephanie were to split or devorce, that HHH would still be in the position he is in now with the company. I don't see why not. Vince does business, and I don't see why he should let his personal life get in the way of that. Triple H is a veteran, and a solid main eventer, I don't think anyone can change that except HHH himself.

Of course I can see why the fingers are pointed in that direction, but what evidence is there to prove that? NONE. That's why I think that people should stop bashing HHH for his so called "backstage politics" which he apparently uses to his advantage...

Logic suggests that the face wins the feud-ending match.

WWE Logic suggests that HHH wins.

Well, I reckon they'll go with logic on this one and Michaels will win. And I'm fairly confident that he will win.

HBK - Because I really feel that Hunter'll lay down for a friend...Oo

Besides...it won't hurt his chances of the title if he'll be back by early next year, as he'll still be in main event status, just as the Rock still is.

This one has 'Michaels' written all over it. ^^;

Lets face it HHH getting to the top and being the best in the business hant been about Stephanie.

HHH got to the top after being given a shit gimmick but still pulled it off then went on the be perhaps the biggest icon of this era and all that was before or during HHH & Stephanie so to say its down to her he is top is frankly pathetic. I bet your now thinking well he isnt as good as he once was so he shouldnt hold the belt well again your wrong. At this moment HHH is the most over wrestler in WWE and to other people keep winning the title would be stupid. Could you imagine other legends such as Hulk Hogan layind down when they are a year maybe two after their prime. No. In order to make the belt seem worth something it needs a long time holder and HHH has fit that bill perfectly. When he returns he had better get it straight back off Benoit (if he still has it) because he has been ten times the champ Benoit will ever be.

Yes he holds down talented wrestlers but if he had lost the title a bit back then he would of made the title seem worthless and now he has been over the last few weeks the best at putting people over.

Edited by Jack

HHH was an appalling champion in 2003. He didn't actually defend the belt on a Raw between April and July if I remember correctly (and the one time he did he beat Kane cleanly to force him to unmask). His title reign was full of awful matches, regardless of whether they were his fault or not.

When he had held the belt for 8 months, the majority of people were incredibly bored, including the wrestlers if Kurt Angle's comment is accurate. The entire reign was littered with niggling injuries that meant he couldn't wrestle, and when he could, he was very poor.

I'm not HHH-bashing here, I'm stating the facts. If I was just spouting random rubbish, why would people back me up?

Lets face it HHH getting to the top and being the best in the business hant been about Stephanie.

I disagree, but please continue.

HHH got to the top after being given a ___ gimmick but still pulled it off then went on the be perhaps the biggest icon of this era

The bluebood gimmick was long gone before he went anywhere near the WWF Title. And please don't swear.

and all that was before or during HHH & Stephanie so to say its down to her he is top is frankly pathetic.

When HHH was towards the top he was dating Chyna (hence why she got a job). He split up with Chyna when he had an affair with Stephanie.

I bet your now thinking well he isnt as good as he once was so he shouldnt hold the belt well again your wrong.

You said it, he's not as good as he was. We didn't say he shouldn't hold the belt again either.

At this moment HHH is the most over wrestler in WWE and to other people keep winning the title would be stupid.

Benoit's more over. Eddie's more over. Taker's move over. HBK's more over. RVD's more over. Cena's more over. Hell, Bradshaw's more over, if for different reasons.

Could you imagine other legends such as Hulk Hogan layind down when they are a year maybe two after their prime.

Hogan jobbed to Angle at KOTR 2002, and to Lesnar on a SmackDown soon after. Made Lesnar a big star in fact.

In order to make the belt seem worth something it needs a long time holder and HHH has fit that bill perfectly.

How? By having bad matches? By not defending the belt? By being constantly injured? By cutting dull promos?

When he returns he had better get it straight back off Benoit (if he still has it) because he has been ten times the champ Benoit will ever be.

Oh, you're looking into the future now I see. Please tell us when it is that Benoit starts having poor matches with everyone, has constant injuries, and starts sleeping with a female involved with a booker (slight joke there for any intelligent people). It's strange, because Benoit's main three title defences have all been ****+. Plus he's over with the fans. And he's a fresh face with the belt which makes it seem more important.

Yes he holds down talented wrestlers but if he had lost the title a bit back then he would of made the title seem worthless and now he has been over the last few weeks the best at putting people over.

To be fair, HHH made Shelton Benjamin look very good, and had a good match with Tajiri. Nobody has ever denied that. But over the last few years, several people who could have been bigger seem to have lost everything below their knees.

• Like 1

Neither man needs the win, but with HHH leaving to do a film, although i'm not quite sure how far off that is.

But I think that HBK will have his hand raised by the end of the match but I doubt seeing a big bump from the cell itself because of Shawn's back...and I dont see Triple H pulling one off.

But a solid Cell match will do for me, barbed wire bats ans steel chairs are likely,plus Hunter's good old sledge hammer