What are your fave funniest wrestling moments?

silverG

Hey guys and gals,

I was just wondering what evrybodys fave funniest wrestling moments were.

Mine are: The big bossman VS Bobby the brain encounters. (1 time the brain tried to bribe bossman with bossman merchandise....and begged a lot!! the other time he begged and pleaded and also phoned bossmans mum!!!)

Also goldust confronting triple h. (cock-cock-cock-cock-cockles!!!!) lol, great stuff. :thumbsup oh yeh and anything with the WWE version of DDP in it. (yes I know it was sad to see DDP's talent go to waste....but it was funny stuff.)

There have been loads Austin with the beer truck soaking the Corporation, Angle soaking the Alliance with his Milk Truck, Austin returning at No Way Out 2003, Rock making fun of everyone in the 6 Man Hell in a Cell and loads more that i cant be bothered naming but and the funniest thing ive ever seen was The Rock/Chris Jericho promo from 2000. Absoultly Brillitant Stuff. Both men stealing each others catchpharses, Jericho saying '' You stand there with with your rediculous Eyebrow and your Just Bring It! Bring what a Vomet Bag'' (something along the lines of that). The Rock insults Jericho's Family by mentioning names then coming onto Granpa Jimmy Jack Jericho. :lol Top Stuff :xyx

I NEVER get tired of typing this: Al Snow hanging Ricky Morton during a scaffold match in Smoky Mountain Wrestling!!!

There's also:

Foley tipping strippers with pocket change

Ronnie Garvin & Bob Roop pulling a sting on Randy Savage (Mid-South late 70's)

Kanes impression of the Rock and Hulk Hogan was a scream! Kaneites!

Jericho and Rock ripping on Steph McMahon about her breast surgery

Kurt and HHH's little love triangle with Steph

The nWo skit of the 4 horseman and the D-X skit of the Nation

Zandig saying he's a wrestler...

• Like 1

al snow matches- theyre hilarious

nah serioulsy a lot of the stuff the rock does is pretty hilarious, his older stuff that is also watching ric flair laugh at Booker T I think- ric looks like he's having a seizure or something i swear i had it on a video somewher its fantastic to watch flair, i'll have to scour my collection for that but i think its on the booker T vs Triple H promo at WM XIX, so watch that and watch out for flair, its probably wrestlings funniest moment

another couple of side splitting moments: the midget versions of, Hardys, and the dudleys that edge and cristian brought out one night and the midget Booker T that rock introduced one night.

Also the latest funny moment: Eugene and the Rock VS the coach!!!!! "and who's your fave wrestler?" "Triple H!!!!!"

Thers been millions and i cant write all of them down so ill go with me favourite:-

When Booker T got battered by Stone Cold Steve Austin at Green Frog Grocery Store lmao. That was just a class act and damm straight hilarious. It went on for like 15 minutes and the look on Vinnie Macs face was priceless along with Natch (Ric Flair). I just downloaded that aswell off WinMX, must of watched it bout 10 times all ready.

Anything with Eugene makes me crack at the moment though

The Rock- Whos ya boy standin in middle of the Ring??

Eugene- THE ROCK!!

The Rock- Who is the Peoples Champ??

Eugene- THE ROCK!!

The Rock- And who is ya favourite Wrestler of alll time??

Eugene- TRIPLE H

The Rock- why do you like Triple H common man tell me why u like HHH??

Eugene- We both like to play games :lol i was in stitches then. tons more like but anyhow cyaz :thumbsup

~The Lord Of Darkness :worship

Edited by LOD Taker

All the rocks catchphrases' date=' the this is your life mankind had for the rock-'you cut the rock off at second base!!'. Basically all the rocks promos. Jericho calling Stephanie a thrash bag hoe. oh and everytime Vince acts surprised or scared...that man has the funniest reactions.[/quote']

Yea! the latest one against trish was pure class aswell!

"haha..I'm not in your league???? I'm Chris Jericho!!! I'm a sexy beast BABY!!!"

Seeing Goldust get electrocuted

Goldberg falling over at his entrance at last years SummerSlam

Ultimo Dragon slipping on the stage during his 'Mania XX entrance

Mae Young getting "wood"

Mordecai's gimmick

A good old William Regal facial expression

Birthday party with Edge, Christian, Angle, HHH and stephanie in 2000

Foley tipping the stripper was classic, yes

Mini-dust getting crushed by a 400lb body splash from Jamal

Lesbians " " " " " " "

Angle when he digs himself a hole on the Mic, "I didnt even find her attractive" (Kurt to Undertaker about his wife, Sara)

and see my quote below in my signature for another one

I just remembered another goodie: Regal, back when he was using the "mans man" gimmick. He was out in the ring and was speaking to everyone back in the locker room, asking if anyone was man enough to take on a real man!!!! Golddust came out....and the expression on regals face was priceless. :thumbsup