FCW Title Vacant - Celt quits wrestling!

FCW-Promoter

Future Championship Wrestling

Monday June 7th.

It is with sad regret that FCW have to announce that Mancunian wrestler Adam "Celt" Kennedy has decided to call it quits on his wrestling career.

During the past few years Celt has worked for many promotions in the UK, including FCW, K-Star, wZw and RBW.

Future Championship Wrestling would like to thank Celt Kennedy for all his hard work for the promotion and wish him well in all his future endeavours.

So...............

The FCW Title is now vacant and will be decided in the main event of the next show at The Baggeridge Social Welfare Centre on Sunday June 27th. Instead of the 4 on 3 that was scheduled, it will now be 3 on 3.

Laken Xander, Spud and Morales

vs

"Tomcat" Kevin O'Neil, A-Star Athlete and "SOTN" Rob Hunter

Whoever gets the pinfall in the match will be crowned the new FCW Champion.

FCW Team

http://www.futurewrestling.co.uk

Aww that's really sad news from a fans point of view :(. Everyone loves to hate Celt, he'll be a big loss to the UK scene. Good job we have the Party Boys and GBH to dance with Celt leaving.

Good luck Celt in whatever else you decide to do :) (me being nice won't last you know ;) )

Could happen, but I've actually heard several plans in the works from both camps, and some are pretty surprising. But the only way to find out one way or the other is to be at Baggeridge on Sunday June 27th :xyx

And I never got to say this in the earlier post, but Celt leaving is a big loss. He was definately one of the best we had, and probably the best talker in the fed (i.e he never shut up :P) and he was a Man Utd fan so no complaints (although he hates me admitting to it lol).

Good luck in the future, and keep in touch.