Calling All Macho-Maniacs

MachoMat

{Insert Randy Savage accent herre} Right about now I'm feelin' preeeeetty good about being so Mah-Cho. So I'm gonna call on aaaaaaaaaall the other freaky little Mah-Cho Marks to stand up and be counted.

:worship Ooooooooooohhhh :worship yeeeeeaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship

Mah-Cho-Man Fan Club Roll Call...............

To Martin316v1 and jackbibby:

Yet again I must ask someone why they feel the need to be an a**-crack?

It seems that some people, and I have see jack-ass baby do before, can't go without trying to **** on other people whenever possible.

No Excessive Swearing - Doesn't matter what God thinks - it's Kam's Commandments you oughta be following on here...

Not a very christian thing to say, I admit, but I have my limits and I can't stand people who belittle others with whom they don't agree. It just shows that you are small minded.

DAMN you piss me off!!!!!!!!!1

Edited by DraVen

Macho mat... did you ever stop to think that they might be laughing with you, rather than at you?

Well perhaps one of them was....

Anyway I watched Randy all the time as a kid, wouldn't say i am a mark, but I was back in the old WWF days.

Saracen

To Martin316v1 and jackbibby:

Yet again I must ask someone why they feel the need to be an a**-crack?

It seems that some people, and I have see jack-ass baby do before, can't go without trying to **** on other people whenever possible.

No Excessive Swearing - Doesn't matter what God thinks - it's Kam's Commandments you oughta be following on here...

Not a very christian thing to say, I admit, but I have my limits and I can't stand people who belittle others with whom they don't agree. It just shows that you are small minded.

DAMN you piss me off!!!!!!!!!1

Just a bit of light fun but you feel the need to be a prick about it. I was agreeing with MARTIN and i thought he was laughing with you

Still a stupid thread, I mean we all know who the Macho Man fans are due to the fact that every month or so another favourite wrestler thread appears!

We all have voiced our opinion so what is the point, Draven my good man, please if you would shut down the thread before it becomes intangled with spam and insults hurled back and forth, I beg you!