Big Brother - Week 2

Feenix

Week Two Eviction - Who Will Go?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Week Two Eviction - Who Will Go?

• Ahmed
    • Emma
    • Michelle

We now enter the second week of this year's Big Brother, and with the recent eviction of Kitten the house is feeling somewhat empty. Without any sort of rebellious spirit, in any case. The housemates seem to be their usual, docile selves.

There seem to be a few tales going on within the house. Such as Stuart and Michelle's "romance", and of course who can forget Daniel and Jason's friendship... which can only end badly really. So it should be good to see how they turn out.

The house may be a little more boring with kitten gone, however the housemates are sure to find ways to have fun. You may or may not know of the housemate's task for this week. They have to run a fast food restaurant. Big Brother can phone the housemates at any time during the day or night. So this should be good provided they're called every two seconds at 2 am in the morning :devil

man its all kicking off now man- its wayyy better without that b*tch kitten in.

Emma caught Victor taking a crap and man the arguement was massive-amazing, Jason is starting to try get in there with probably the hottest chick in UK BB history- Vanessa (and to make it better shes a rocker). Michelle and stu seem to be in weird places. And we're getting gratuitus nudity from hot chicks like Shell.

Get Nigel(Nadia) out man. Shes annoying and a man. Also get rid of Marco and Ahmed. I cant stand any of them. I heard rumours they are gonna bring Cameron back in but i think thats complete bullsh*t. Altho they could and give him a new persona. Lol that would be rather funny.

BB5-better than the others put together

on another note have u ever met any of the people from any of the big brother series? I met BB1 Winner craig as he runs a a shop with his mate down here and he came to open the place. Nice bloke

Edited by Feenix

Rumours? On the underground yesterday, I heard two people talking about how they're going to put a celebrity in with a wig, fake beard and glasses. They were talking about how they could go in under a false identity and the task for that week could be if they find out that the person isn't an average Joe, and if they confront them they win a BB Privelge Pass. Now that isn't a million miles away from the thing you suggested with Cameron (a celeb goes in with another identity), and it makes me think that instead of the chances of it happening are two million to one, they're now one million to one. :)

But...BUT...You're voting for which housemate you want to go into the secret room for a few days, before coming back out to surprise the housemates that they've heard everything they've said about them. And when they come out, they'll be exempt from eviction for a week too.

So whoever you vote, they'll be guarenteed to stay in the house for an extra 2 weeks. In other words, you're voting for who you want to keep in.

I want the two girls to go into the secret room, Ahmed is just boring and I can't see him being vengefull enough to take revenge.

Instead of being evicted, the two people with the most votes will be taken away and stored in a secret room next to the bedroom for a few days. They will have decisions on what some housemates will do (I presume it will tie in with the task), and will re-enter the house on Wednesday, having heard everything people have said about them.

I want the two girls to go into the secret room, Ahmed is just boring and I can't see him being vengefull enough to take revenge.

Quoted for emphasis. However, I think Ahmed will go in, mainly because there are so many thick people out there who'll just vote for him to leave, not thinking about the secret room.

From the BB site:

Big Brother has announced that the first housemates to be put to the public vote are Ahmed, Emma and Michelle.

But, unknown to the housemates, the two nominees with the most votes will not be going very far and will, in fact, embark on a mission for Big Brother...in the secret bedsit.

From there they will watch the House, carrying out Big Brother's orders. If they abide by the rules, Big Brother will allow them to return to the House to face their fellow housemates next week. They will be immune from next week's nominations.

i think it would be pretty funny to put ahmed and either of the girls into that apartment thingy

because ahmed only wants to go home so think how pee'd he will be when he has to stay in sum other house, i just want to see him break down and cry :devil

emma would be funny because she would she everyone slagging her off for being the stupidest peice of dog turd ever to exist

and i think it would be so funny if they put michelle in there and then stu gets it on with the other girls in there...then they put michelle back into the house and then the slaps and cat fights begin :devil ...and also the money starts pouring in for channel 4

The best thing with having the two girls in there wouldn't just be the bitchin etc, it would be the look on the other contestants faces as they think that as Achmed has stayed that people in the outside world like him!!! :D

ahmed is the unquestionable king of the house. you could not have a more unpredictable house mate, you just do not know what to expect from him each and every time he goes on a bender.

whether he goes to the bed-sit or stays in the house he'll still make great television.

ahmed to win!