For a political mastermind, he's not very bright...

Dead Crow

Courtesy of WO.com

--We don't have a lot in the way of details, but apparently there was a major scene at yesterday's WWE show in Munich when JBL started goose stepping and making Nazi signs. That's illegal in Germany and the Bavarian Governor's Chief of Staff, and his children, were at the show.

I don't even need to respond, do I?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JBL makes plenty of money outside of the ring.

He needs to get out of wrestling!

I'm getting pretty damn'd sick of his racist behavior!

Belittiling Eddie G.is one thing,and I understand that is his way of getting over as a heel, but after i read this I am fumming over his pathetic gimmick!

JBL had better keep his ass far from Steel City or he's gonna find out Just how "TWISTED" The Maxx can be!

Terrible move by JBL, he must be mental and stupid. And if it wasn't bad enough, he does it during the 60th anniversery of D-Day, which is my opinion is even more bad taste.

Well that seems a bit over the line, even for a jerk heel like JBL....but well i guess it works ...now ppl hate him even more ...u cant argue with the fact that he realy is a great heel - even though the way he's making himself one is done by being a creepy racist...

Saracen you obviously know nothing. the WWE wouldnt tell him to do it. That has really pissed me off what you said because it always seems to be the writers who get the blame, they actually do a good job.

Sick and wrong and whoever the blame rests on.. creative or JBL this is a sick move and a bad move as most of their big income comes from the Euro market...

Such a shame they have to resort to this level to get him over... I'm sure with Bradshaws mic skills and persona he didn't need it.

Bibby,

First of all, I am adding a perspective to a discussion, not the "What Jackbibby thinks" Forum.

Secondly, If I gave a rats ass what you think, I'm pretty sure you would have a hell of a lot more bad rep points.

If you can't rebuke posts without being insulted or more in your words "pissed off" then please please sit down and shut up.

Thank you.

Saracen

• Like 1

Typical american attitude...

Saracen

Hey man, you can't go making broad statments like that without expecting a little heat...

I resent the fact that you say that is 'typical' american behaviour!

Believe it or not, but not all americans think and or behave like that... And I'm one of them! I think what JBL did is outragious and pathetic and it shouldn't reflect on all americans!

Bibby,

First of all, I am adding a perspective to a discussion, not the "What Jackbibby thinks" Forum.

Secondly, If I gave a rats ass what you think, I'm pretty sure you would have a hell of a lot more bad rep points.

If you can't rebuke posts without being insulted or more in your words "pissed off" then please please sit down and shut up.

Thank you.

Saracen

Excellent point, he's been annoying me immensly

Bibby,

Thank you.

Saracen

no youre not when JBL acted like a jerk you blame the writers when its probably got sweet FA to do with them yet your "pretty sure" the writers told him to do it.

I couldnt care what you think

I'm pretty sure you would have a hell of a lot more bad rep points.
and god knows what that means

Ill shut up when internet fans Boyo called smarks stop acting like jerks which will probably mean ill be stood up a hell of a while

a fine example of a smark

and the typical american thing makes you look like more of a jerk

JBL makes plenty of money outside of the ring.

He needs to get out of wrestling!

I'm getting pretty damn'd sick of his racist behavior!

Belittiling Eddie G.is one thing,and I understand that is his way of getting over as a heel, but after i read this I am fumming over his pathetic gimmick!

The rock is making alot of money outside the ring, so you don't want him back to? or is that just not a well thought out point?

When you are saying your getten damn sick of his racist behavior, you have just said he is doing his job great. that is his gimmick, and he is doing it great, he is one of the best heel's on smack down, and getting better from show to show.

but I have to say, I allso think that the stuff he did in germany is wrong, and shouldn't have been done, that is crossing the line.

The rock is making alot of money outside the ring, so you don't want him back to? or is that just not a well thought out point?

When you are saying your getten damn sick of his racist behavior, you have just said he is doing his job great. that is his gimmick, and he is doing it great, he is one of the best heel's on smack down, and getting better from show to show.

but I have to say, I allso think that the stuff he did in germany is wrong, and shouldn't have been done, that is crossing the line.

He is saying that he does not want racists in the ring! The fact he can't wrestle may also have something to do with it

who cares if he can wrestle?!?! hogan got to the top with low ability and he is the most over wrestler ever. WWEntertainment with emphasis on ENTERTAINMENT he is doing his job as a super heel and it is working obviosly. Guldland knows his stuff

First of all American attitude is Zenophobic at best... let me see....

Over the years WWE(F) has had the following heels:

A Russian Wrestler

An Arabian Wrestler

Canadian Wrestlers

And more recently a French Wrestler.

And Bibby, you think I am a Smark and a jerk huh?

Funny....

First of all American attitude is Zenophobic at best... let me see....

Over the years WWE(F) has had the following heels:

A Russian Wrestler

An Arabian Wrestler

Canadian Wrestlers

And more recently a French Wrestler.

And Bibby, you think I am a Smark and a jerk huh?

Funny....

it has also had the British Bulldog, Bret Hart, a lot more canadians ane europeans who were faces but seeing as WWE is american then why should it favour its political enemies?

I think your a smark and i said your comment about Americans was what a jerk would say so if the cap fits...

As far as the Rock goes, He is a far better wrestler than JBL could ever be!

I wouldn't mind seeing the Rock back in the Ring and have said so in the past!

JBL's gimmick is one thing and I agree, he does do a good job at making people hate him, as any good heel would do!

But that garbage he pulled in Munich is over the line and needs to be corrected by a formal appolagy by WWE officials because I don't think JBL has the integrity to do so himself!

Who the hell cares? So he acted like a prat in Germany to pull cheap heat? Big deal, its only wrestling and nobody got killed! Why get so wound up over nothing?

If he came to England and burned the flag of St. George for heat, I'd laugh, because I understand its nothing but a wrestling gimmick, people need to calm down.

BUT, getting all wound up the way you guys are doing is just showing JBL's gimmick is a huge success, no matter how much you say you think he is crap.

Cheap heat is still heat, no matter how you put it. I have worked God only knows how many indies and the majority of workers I have worked with or seen have ALL resorted to cheap heat, its quick, easy and it works. none of them mean what they say! Bradshaw didnt mean anything more than to get quick, good, cheap heat, thats it! And he got it, well done to him.

Can only back BeltMark up, it's wresling, it for fun and that's it.

JBL may not be the best wrestler, but so what, he got the power and is using it good, he got one mean powerbomb, and the closeline from hell is great. he can wrestle good enough to battle for the belt. but what is more importen is that he is a good heel, maybe even close to be a great one.

Edited by Guldand

I'm sorry, I thought I just saw people DEFENDING him.

Today is the 60th anniversary of when thousands of people died to stop the person that the Texan idiot was impersonating from taking over the greatest powers in the world, and turning everything into one big facist dictatorship.

You say nobody died, but they DID. The thousands of Jews that were persecuted by Hitler, the hundreds of thousands of people who sacrificed their lives so the UK, AND the USA could live in a free world.

And the JBL comes along with his hilarious idea to get some cheap heat by breaking the law on the anniversary of the most important day in the 20th Century. Someone needs to put him in a concentration camp, and we'll see if he still wants to do that in the ring.

He also said that Canadian women, girls, mother, daughters and grandmothers were no better than whores.

Mexicans in America are all illegal immigrants.

I'm not defending his actions, but he has been consistently been showing right wing American prejudice.

But whatever, we can argue about this till we're blue in the face, if he did it, he will have to live with the concequences