MSN Messenger Help needed

Alan

I am in a bit of a pickle at the moment, 4 people use my home PC which isnt fun at the best of times. However it has become a bit worse thanks to my youngest brother, he selected the option on MSN messenger to remember him on this pc, so now whenever i turn on my pc, his account signs straight in on MSN. It is getting annoying trying to sign out each time, and i was wondering if anyone knew a simple way to reverse the option? I have looked through the help on MSN and it didnt help (misleading title i thought :P ) so any help from you guys and girls would be much appreciated.

From how I understand what you're saying, I could only suggest for you to sign out, change e-mail address, and have it remember your address. It may pee him off enough that he won't do it anymore. There's really nothing I know of that you can do to stop him from remembering himself.

After a while it should go back to just the Sign In option, even if someone has selected the 'Remember Me' option, so if you wait it will go back to normal, and you'll just have to tell your brother not to select that option whilst signing in when that happens.

You can do it before you even connect to the net. When msn first loads up on your pc on its main screen there is a bit just below where you click to sign in that says "click here to sign in under a different account" that then takes you to the sign in bit where you put in your email and pass and the box to remember the password is automatically unchecked then :)

And after you've followed HSM or Draven's advice you may wish to kill or at least threaten your brother so he won't do it again...

My dad did it once so I explained how easy it was to destroy all his work on the pc and what not to do so I wouldn't have too...

In this case a knuckle sandwich would suffice.