Your first TWO post.

BRM

Hi i was just wondering if people can remember what there first post at TWO for some of you this will be fairly recent but for others it could mean thinking along way back. Mine was back in the july of 2001 and was about the wwe invasion website and how the only match advertised was stone cold v lita.

That was way back on the old forum before it changed into it's 2nd incarnation in october of that year

Mine was around November or December of 2000, again before we moved to this forum. I think it was .co.uk back then. Anyways, my first post was about how I thought the Lion Sault wasn't the best of finishing moves. Although compared to some of the ones he's had since (the Breakdown, I think) it's not actually that bad.

I'll vote for you on that one Gringo...Evil for Modd!

My first post was on the introductions forum about a month ago!(about a year to a wrestling fan :lol)

Than I believe I posted asking how do I get a Avatar!

Sometimes The Maxx dosen't follow instructions very well :oops

I made a right hash of mine lol. Posted in the US forum about Jericho I think. I wasn't even PC friendly let alone forum friendly!

It's funny really as I tended to stick to both wrestling forums for quite a while before being brave enough to post in gen chat etc!! :)

Ah I remeber that day the quiz started late and had to be redone in the week. Im sure its not my first post though I registered in October of the previous year and it isnt me to just sign up and not post, thats the first remaning post of mine.

Cheers though Dra.

Mine was probably done some time ago over on the old forums. I never used the first version of the forums, despite using the chatroom on a daily basis, but I signed up for the then-new forums after their relaunch.

The post was something like "I've joined the TWO Forums, the ladies can thank themselves lucky". There was one reply from Chyna saying "yay russy has joined" and that was it. Now that's what I call making an impact.