Gods word

Trimmy

I know there have been alot of christian threads about lately due to vince russo becoming one. Alot of people have asked questions about the christian faith so ive made this thread so you guys and gals can ask me anything to do with Christianity. I will be happy to answer them.

***sorry to people who find talking about this offensive***

Why do we need to ask about christianity? I would guess that 90% know the main fundamentals, and the stuff like the ten commandments. If it was more of a "foreign" religion that many people didnt really know the facts about e.g Islam, Hindu then maybe it would warrant a question and answer section.

it depends what type of christian u r JB catholics are against it protestants are still against it but they feel that gays are forgiven i know of two gay guys who have become christians.

coco pops: they are god becaus it feeds our earthly bodies while we use them to serve god while we r on the earth.

How come Christians do things now that they thought was a sin in the past? Does that mean you'll all go the hell seeing as your not following the religion as it was, or did they go to hell?

Why are a large numbers of Priests, Bishops and other religous figures, paedophiles, these are representitives of god, so why would he pick such people?

How come Christians do things now that they thought was a sin in the past? Does that mean you'll all go the hell seeing as your not following the religion as it was, or did they go to hell?

Why are a large numbers of Priests, Bishops and other religous figures, paedophiles, these are representitives of god, so why would he pick such people?

You see people get the idea that u have to straight edge, follow everything in the bibble to get to heaven but thats wrong heres a quote my mate gave me " Jesus came to save not condem put your faith in him and you will be eternaly saved" You just have to put your trust in the lord.

You only here of paedophile priests on the TV in papers but there is only a few about 2.1 % of preists and other religious figures are paedophiles you dont hear about all the good priests.

Draven I was trying to say that God is everywhere and in everything, God is a spirit so he has no form so he isnt black or white Jesus is only white because thats the way God made him.

Gringo Jesus wasnt Arabian he was from Judea in Islam.

No It's not a place! Mecca or Makkah is where Muhammed was born, who was the one who recieved the message from the angel jibrail on the night of power, about Islam, when he was 40. The people in Makkah didn't believe what he said about allah, they all believed in fake idols, and he left to go to madinah. He came back years later, and reclaimed the Ka'bah among things, and to rid Makkah of idols. Thats why Muslims go on Hajj to Makkah, but Islam is definately not a place, it was formed in Makkah but they do not call Makkah Islam.

Islam is represnted to Mecca as Jerusalem is too Christianity. Mecca isnt a religion though. Jst off topic here how can Muslims say Allah is the only God whn Islam is based on Christianity with a load of similiariies?