Second helpings

MachoMat

Sapp was at the power plant (WCW) had one dark match and then Vince bought it and didnt want to pursue him in the WWE. i would like hogan, ultimate warrior, tatanka (i loved this guy!!), chyna, dan severn, ken shamrock, ted dibiase, jake 'the snake' roberts and raxor ramon not scott hall. BRING BACK DA BAD GUY!! :lol

Bret Hart, Raven and Sid's left leg....

Oh and Gillberg, yeah the other one.

ueah, gillberg was aweome. I remember the time he tried to spear China but she didn't budge.

Jeff Hardy is severly missed, and so are the extreme matches tha the made memorable. But i heard he was close to signing with NWA as Willow the Whisp.

He won't go into in Rehab as he believes he doesn't have a problem... failing two drug tests in a row and not making shows cos your too out your face is a problem Jeff....

Buying your brother a dead fish thats gone off for christmas as well is a problem too.

If Jeff where to get help, get healty and come back then I'd love it, but he needs to get his s**t together first.

As for Macho Man... let him keep his legend and not come back and tarnish it.

Raven needs to come back..sans that stupid shopping cart!

Maybe he could reform the flock...sans that idiot Lodi!

Kidman could use the gimmick again! Seems hes been directionless these last few years. Maybe throw Spike Dudly into the mix for a change!

Macho Man...Nah, not again. Same for Hogan, Hall, and Nash.

Move on fellas, believe it or not there is more to life than pro wrestling( I can't believe I just typed that...Tell me I didn't just type that?).

I've asked this before and I'm gonna ask it again... Does anyone but me miss Duke "the Dumpster" Drosey"

...It's Time...To Take Out The Trash!!! That was good stuff!

Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior to fued with Orton with Ultimate Warrior only having a short fued. WWE and especially Smackdown needs a fan favourite like Hogan or Ultimate Warrior, it would be great if Orton went to Smackdown as a champ with Flair as his manager. Maybe WWE could repeat the actions of Flair laying down a chair for the RKO like Undertaker vs Hogan.

What is it with wrestling fans and Raven?!?! I really cant stand him. He has a disgusting bloated stomach thanks to steroids, crap tatoos, he wears a skirt, has an old gimmick and a really limited movelist which consists of a bulldog, a DDT, a clothesline and not much else.

Don't forget the Knee lift as well JB...

Ultimate and Hogan coming back would mean I never watch the WWE again... washed up, roided stink machines!

Wrestling needs to leave the past of Nash, Hogan, Hall et all behind on concentrate on the Orton's, Cena's, Shelton's, Haa's and Christains so there is a bright future.

Christian sucks so badly. Hogan or Warrior would be MUCH better than people like Batista, Tyson Tomko, Christian, Bob Holly, Mark Henry, Bashams, JBL, Booker T, Funaki, Lita, Jazz, Miss Jackie, Rico, Flair, Shannon Moore, La Resistance, Dudley Boyz, Kane, A-Train....the list goes on and on and on...

Hogan, and this is a fact, is more over than anybody they have on the roster, and if used to put people over (and lets NOT say he wont job, cos he was totally jobbed out throughout 2002/2003) he would be awesome!

Plus, what would give somebody the bigger rub? Pinning Albert or pinning Hogan? I think we all know the answer to that! Jesus, pinning Hogan is bigger than pinning HHH, The Rock or ANYBODY else.