Hell in the Cell HBK vs HHH the strange consequences.

Spiritchaser

Hey folks,

Just thinking about the upcoming HITC with Mr Michaels and Mr Helmsley-McMahon, and realise that if the rumours are true and both guys are going to be out for a certain length of time, how is this match going to end? There is no belt at stake and as of now no other stip involved, not that you need one, but Uncle Eric has been known to slip a few "jimmys" here and there. That being said who will gain the most from victory in the long run. Lets face it whether we like it or not both of these men are as over as they can be, and if it truly is about who is he better athlete, then HBK must have it won. Not that HHH is not an excellent athlete, but he IMO is carrying excessive weight for his frame. Now, if both guys are going to be out then i think that maybe for the first time on a PPV we are going to witness a double knockout, how that will occur is anyones guess, but this match is going to be special maybe even ground breaking. Michaels will possibly want to outdo Mick Foley's expoits and in his old friend "in reality" i think HHH is the perfect foil as 'Taker was Mankind's. Or perhaps as has happened before Mr or Mrs A.Nother becomes involved. Possibilities any McMahon Steph etc... less likely any old Clique member including Chyna or is it time for the Evolution doublecross? Whichever way it goes with both of these fine athletes I think, JR may have another opportunity to tell us "they gave us of their very souls tonight." Good luck gentlemen and may God have Mercy on your souls.

Spiritchaser.

Meditating.

Whatever happens I hope to god it brings an end to this everlasting fued. True they usually put on good matches but how many more times do we need to see them face each other? I would presume that seeing as how HHH will be getting his belt back at some point that he will go over but you never know as HBK is one of the few people he doesnt seem to mind jobbing too. :P

I just hope that whatever happens they do infact make use of the cell. And it's not just there for decoration... Again!

My best guess is that it'll end on a high-highspot, perhaps HBK will go for an elbow off the top of the cell, or HHH will pedigree HBK on top of the cell. Or maybe someone will be back-dropped through/off the cell.

I don't believe any of the above will happen since I've lost faith in the WWE's ability to hold a decent gimmick match, but if it does I'll be all the more surprised.

i think there will be a randy orton run-in against HHH to set up DX2. i would like to see HHH take a big bump of the cell maybe like rikihi did at Armaggeddon but trough tables after a superkick. i didnt know that HBK was going away but i knew that HHH was so does anyone know what HBK storyline will be for him going away?and what he will do while he is away?

This is all my opinion here,nothing else.Please remember that!

Thing is,they have already had a cheap-ass double knock out finish to one HHH/HBK match this year (last man standing at the Rumble),so I think there will be a definite finish this time.

I agree that HBK will want to at least match Foleys bump during the match at some point,but dont think it will figure into the finish. They will almost certainly play up the history between the 2 guys and make clear this is the match to end the feud once and for all. Expect barbed-wire,sledge hammers the whole works in this one,its gonna be brutal.

I reckon it will play out as a close run thing with the afore mentioned insane bump from HBK,and kick outs from both guys finishers.In the end though,HHH is stunned when HBK beats him out of no-where with another Sweet Chin, grudgingly shows HBK some respect before Evolution does a beat down on them both,injuring both men so Orton can go on his headline campaign by saying "I'm the guy that put HBK and HHH on the bench".

Expect HHH and HBK back in time to promote the big showdown with Evolution at Survivor Series.

Problem with HITC is that they can end up being so anti-climatic, fans don't get into what goes on in the ring untill the big bumps start and if the bumps don't come then everyone goes home pissed, look at the Jericho/HHH HITC were it just ended to no reaction on top of the cage.

You have to wonder how able both guys are to take the bumps seeing as HBK's back and HHH's 200 injuries are all well known, the other resort is to do the Great Muta blade job but even that will be worthless because of Eddie's a few weeks back.

I think it'll be a great match but I wouldn't expect anything like Bad Blood 97 or KOTR 98.

Im quite sure that HBK will do a big bump or two ... broken back or not...

And as Mayhem says, this one is going to be brutal ...they are going to bring out all the weapons for this one ...we might even see something inovative? ...who knows...

Im very convinced that HBK and HHH will pull off a great match... it might not turn out to be the best hell in a cell match ever ...but it might be somewhere close...

They HAVE to make this HITC match mean something...Oo

If this REALLY is gonna end the feud, once and for all, Maybe HBK will wind up nailing H3 with the Sledge, instead of the other way around...and pick up the win with a little help from those 3 other, uhh, 'decent but interfering chaps' from Evolution. :P

Who knows - this might actually be GOOD, lol. Shame I won't see it - again. Oo