Evolution

Paul

Flair uses the music Orton does' date='[/quote']

If i am not mistaken, last week on Raw Flair used his original music when he entered the ring to face Edge. I think because Orton is fast becoming the focal point of the faction that he should stick with the Evolution music.

Flair doesnt use his Bob Sapp/2001 a space oydessy (sorry for the bad spelling i think) he uses the Motorhead one

I'm pretty sure he does use the space odyssey one when he's fighting solo. It's only when he's accompanied by someone, or he accompanies someone else, that he uses "Evolution".

The Entrance Music is a nice part of wrestling, would you just like it if they started in the ring with no entrances or come out with no music???

Anyway............... Flair, HHH and Batista all have there own music and Orton just has the Evolution One which is also used when there is a tag team match involving any members of Evolution.

They should rip off AJ Styles even more and give his music to Orton. The first time they ripped him off was when Crash Holly started to use the syles clash as his finisher calling it the crash landing.

Everyone steals moves in wrestling. It's to be expected. Look at Stone Cold with the Ace Crusher. He made something of it, so it's no big deal.

Flair doesnt use his Bob Sapp/2001 a space oydessy...

I'm pretty sure he does use the space odyssey one when he's fighting solo

Yep' date=' Flair still uses his 2001 theme.[/quote']

It's actually called "Also Sprach Zarathustra" by the composer Strauss.

CULTURE, people!

Cheers!

Everyone steals moves in wrestling. It's to be expected. Look at Stone Cold with the Ace Crusher. He made something of it' date=' so it's no big deal.[/quote']

thats true, look at the amount of people that usethe superkick. I'm not sure is HBK was eventhe first. Amd booker t with the book end and Rey recentley ripping off Amazing Red with that flipping powerbomb.

AJ Styles didn't even use the Styles Clash first, Vic Grimes did for years over in Cali...

Bison Smith also uses it and calls it the Bisoncentinal over in the jap company NOAH.

Frog Splash as well... RVD, Eddie, Art Barr, Christain did it once and messed it up big time when he was in the brood, Arashi in AJPW, D'Lo...

Welcome to the world of wrestling. DDP's attitude was the best, 'take a move that already exists, change it slightly, and you have your own orginal move!'. The very least the wrestlers could do is add a bit of their own touch to a move, instead of just doing straight copies.

DVD was used by Spicolli and then used in tribute by Dreamer and used also by Saturn, HHH, Cena and various others in Japan...

The Stunner was the Ace Crusher first, used by Johnny Ace, then Whipwreck, Kojima, DDP, Austin, Disco Inferno, Terry Funk and numerous others.