Best, most famous American wrestler you have seen.......

Dandeman2004

..... in a UK event.

I saw British Bulldog in Manchester on some naff card. Bulldog was in a tag match. It was 1993/1994/1995 some time then....

He was also on in Blackpool... I went but he wasnt even there..... Tatanka was though which was very cool. Any one else seen people like this......

I have to say D Lo Brown when I had him working on one of my shows earlier this year, Not only a massive wrestling talent, but also a great guy.

Also had Jake the Snake Roberts, he is old, but what he knows about the business in unreal. He to me is like the Guru of wrestling, if anyone ever gets the chance to speak to him, you will know that.

Met and chatted to Stone Cold Steve Austin himself. My Uncle owns a resturant in Toronto airport called "The Outback Steakhouse." I went for my cousins wedding and visited the resturant and low and behold he was there. My uncle said he's a regular customer when he flies through the airport and he usually orders a 24oz steak! This was in '98 when Austin was in his prime, so i was in serious awe of him! He signed my Austin T-shirt and personalised it to me.

Without the greatest moment of my life.

Met and chatted to Stone Cold Steve Austin himself. My Uncle owns a resturant in Toronto airport called "The Outback Steakhouse." I went for my cousins wedding and visited the resturant and low and behold he was there. My uncle said he's a regular customer when he flies through the airport and he usually orders a 24oz steak! This was in '98 when Austin was in his prime, so i was in serious awe of him! He signed my Austin T-shirt and personalised it to me.

Without the greatest moment of my life.

Coolness!

These are some I met albeit a few just very briefly, probably missed some out there to!

Trent Acid

Johnny Cashmere

Gangrel

AJ Styles

Low Ki

Jake The Snake

Earthquake

Chris Hero

Jerry Lynn

Juvi Guerrera

Chris Daniels

Paul London

Mikey Whipwreck

Colt Cabana

Slyk Wagnor Brown

Shark Boy

Ian Knoxx

And you spoke to them Goldy?

Yeah, although with a couple mainly Low ki and Styles it was just to get autographs or pics. The rest I can safely say I chatted to. I marked badly for Shark Boy lol, even brought a mask :D

I did see CM Punk wrestle, but never got to see him at all that day :( hence why he wasn't on my list.

Still mark for the UK guys more so though ;)

I met AJ Styles and got his autograph.. I'm a huge mark of his... It was just after he and Johnny Storm put on a match of the night candidate in FWA... AJ shoulda of won....

Also seen CM Punk and Colt Cabana in action and loved their match and AmDragon went he was over here as well... Kinda of a mark of his too.

• 2 weeks later...
dont rate David Flair? Hes class' date=' and being a hater of ric flair im inclined to say hes better than his dad but that would be TOO controversial now wouldnt it, seriously nice bloke[/quote']

I saw him for All Star and he put on a p*ss poor performance, not doubting him as a person though, but he bored me stupid in his match. Maybe he was having an off day, but I doubt it.