E-fed

Guest 3:16

Guest 3:16
Does anyone out there e-fed? If not then you should! If you are not sure what this is, please ask! It is a must for all wrestling fans!

I know the comment about "getting a life" and "growing up" was meant to be funny, but I really don't think it was. I know theres quite a few efedders on TWO who are older than you, does it mean they have to grow up? I think efeds are a great way of getting better at creative writing.
  • Like 1

I know the comment about "getting a life" and "growing up" was meant to be funny' date=' but I really don't think it was. I know theres quite a few efedders on TWO who are older than you, does it mean they have to grow up? I think efeds are a great way of getting better at creative writing.[/quote']

allelluya

i completely agree, i efed for a a bit of fun and do do some creative writing, its fun in my spare time, also gives me the oppurtunity to meet people on the net such as my good mate brian who i met through efedding. I usually dont limit myself to how many feds imin but lately ive had to drop it to just one as to be honest theres so many great rpers in that one that i need to put a lot of effort into my rps for that rather than like these msn feds where u write about 5 lines of drivle and post pretty much the same thing twic and beat someone who wrote a superb rp but only did one.

I think its a good way to learn creative writing and also have a bit of fun while ur at it.

maybe u tookl the comment the wrong way nic, as that can happen over pcs. i actually was reffering to me.. not criticisng anyone. i spent alot of my time doing them and running them was i was like 15/16.. then i started to get a life, and didnt have time to do them. Im sorry if that still offends you nicole.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO...wait, wait, wait, wait wait, wait wait... Vampiro made an innocent enough remark, someone takes the hump, then he feels he has to try and explain his opinion. Thats whats wrong with people, they take too much to heart, who cares how others interpret what you write, fact is when we write something we shouldn't have to justify it to anyone. I have never efedded, I don't understand the rules, I don't want to, I don't understand how people can justify spending time on such a pursuit. But then thats just me, I spend an inordinate amount of time writing a book that I never want anyone to read, that probably seems strange to you, but not to me. You see , so visa-versa the same holds true, so really we should just say congratulations to Vampiro for 'getting his life' and not assume he was attempting to put anyone else down, which he wasn't....or was he??? ;)

lol.. well thanks.. i wasnt putting noone down.. i used to run one.. so i would be abit of a contridiction if i was putting people down for using them. I was simply saying my life is to busy to take part. Coz if u r gonna be part of an efed and do it proper it takes time to do decent Rp's and stuff. And especially when you own one to write all the matches and think of ideas etc.

I simply have to much in my life to have the time to do it. and if that upsets people.. then i must apologise.

The way he said it strongly implied he was putting down everyone who did e-fedding because they don't have lives or grow up. Whether it was meant like that or not is his knowledge only. But people will take offense.

Maybe you don't have to justify what you said. That's fair enough. Vampiro made the choice to justify himself. But don't expect people not to take offense.

I like eggrolls

R...O...B

R..O..B

is a registered trademark of ROB

and ROB inc.ROB's Name and likness

are copyrighted belong strictly to ROB

himself.Thank You.TM

©2004 All Rights Reserved