Any Man City fans here?

Kane Fan

Im just curious' date=' How much would one pay for a Goldy season ticket? :lol[/quote']

Very expensive ;)

I'm soo chuffed to have more City fans around!!!! It's fabulous!! and Crippler I resent you're comment, we're not daft! just passionate and optimistic! :D

Welcome aboard guys! You'll notice the Utd fans have been quiet this season ;)

Keegans got another 2 seasons left on his contract and to be fair I hope he stays. We've only had one bad season under him. Div 1 champions, top ten the season after etc.

I don't think Pearce is ready to take over yet, number 2 is grand for now. Pearce hasn't had enough experience imo. Although I am a huge fan of his. :)

As a United fan I want City in the premier league, for the compition for the riviallery for the sake of Manchester being truely on the footy map...

Most would say for an easy six points but City never ever give up a derby game without a fight.

Man U and proud I may be but I always hope City stay up, just never win ought...

Spiral Tap r u Spanish Cos if you aint how do you support Real Madrid????????, Also why would Barca want Rivaldo??? If Bolton and Celtic dont want him he obviously aint all that!!!. And what I meant was Goldy Is a City Fan or so she says? BTW Goldy how come you live in Wolves are you from Manchester Or R u a Brum????

Spiral Tap r u Spanish Cos if you aint how do you support Real Madrid????????' date=' Also why would Barca want Rivaldo??? If Bolton and Celtic dont want him he obviously aint all that!!!. And what I meant was Goldy Is a City Fan or so she says? BTW Goldy how come you live in Wolves are you from Manchester Or R u a Brum????[/quote']

I don't live in Wolves!! where did you get that from??

I was born in Manchester and now live in Shropshire :)

Yeah Wolves is very handy for me also. Although to be fair going to Lower Gornal is only a bus/taxi ride away and is well worth the effort. Least it will be when Laken Xander wins that belt.........

That was what you put in Any Plans for wolverhampton........ So u re a taxi ride away...... still nowhere near manchester........... but you are from manchester so i let u off

Yeah Wolves is very handy for me also. Although to be fair going to Lower Gornal is only a bus/taxi ride away and is well worth the effort. Least it will be when Laken Xander wins that belt.........

That was what you put in Any Plans for wolverhampton........ So u re a taxi ride away...... still nowhere near manchester........... but you are from manchester so i let u off

Ahh I'm with you!:) Yeah Wolves is handy for me in terms of UK wrestling, even though it's probably about 25 miles from me, it's just a simple train ride. There's nothing really closer to me apart from the odd show in Telford (usually All Star, although FWA did venture there once for Vendetta 1).

Manchesters about 60 miles away now :( But I stay true to my roots and still have family there. :)

• 2 months later...
Spiral Tap r u Spanish Cos if you aint how do you support Real Madrid????????' date=' Also why would Barca want Rivaldo??? If Bolton and Celtic dont want him he obviously aint all that!!!. And what I meant was Goldy Is a City Fan or so she says? BTW Goldy how come you live in Wolves are you from Manchester Or R u a Brum????[/quote']

not Spanish, but i saw R. Calos and Ronaldo's performances in International play and was attracted. Also, i heard all these good things about Zidane and decided to watch him play. After i watched a few games i got impressed with Figo also. Beckam is just a bonus.