"Real" WWE Championship Fights

MachoMat

Okay... Throw out the "entertainment", stop pulling punches and everybody...

LET's GET REEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeaaaadddyyyyyyyyyyyy TOOOOOOOOOOO RUUUUUUUUUMmBUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuL! {(Iknow it's mis-spelled)}

If WWe, using it's current rosters, had no-holds-barred, non-scripted, RAW and Smackdown championship tournaments, who would win each of them?

What is this "Real" I hear you speak of?

If you remember WWF had a series of "shoot" fights and called it Brawl for All. Bart Gunn won it after knocking the stuffing out of everyone in his path including the supposed winner Steve "Dr Death" Williams. This however led to the brutal knockout of Bart by the one and only Butterbean, I hear Bart woke up and wondered when he was? They also brought in Mr Intense Ken Shamrock, Mr Personality Dan Severn and Steve Blackman to add some kind of reality basis.

It worked only for a while.

Today the big dog in the yard is 'Taker undoubtedly. Real fights last about 30 seconds if your not fit and i think if the Deadman put you in a Dragon Sleeper or even punched you, you would wake up wondering when you was too. The man is six feet ten and approximately 25 - 28 stones. Big Show maybe bigger but not fitter and its all about fitness. Toughness, however is measured by another gauge altogether.

Genuine Tough Guys

Kurt, Benoit, HBK, Foley, JBL, etc...

Spiritchaser.

Sliding.

Regal for me, he is an HB....(hard b*st*rd) yes. he is a solid

smackdown?...Bubba Ray?...JBL?....no, no, no...Spike, cos he's one tough little b*st*rd

actually, the big show the bricksh*t house...or angle, he's pretty hard

If it was a pure shoot, there is not 1 person in WWE who could handle Kurt Angle, he would hammer any of them with ease. So, Kurt would be SD! champion, EASILY.

As for RAW, I'd say Benoit could handle himself, so he would very likely be the World champion.

People who are saying Undertaker, Kane etc dont know much about shoot fighting. Those guys are big, but they would both be destroyed in a shoot with people like Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Ken Shamrock etc

I wouldn't call HBK a tough guy, because

1.He got beat up by those drunken sailors

2.At Wrestlemania 14 he only chose not to deviate from the script after the Undertaker threatened him

Ummm, he got jumped and beat up by a large group of Marines. I'm pretty sure if anybody got attacked by a large group of people, they wouldnt stand a chance!

As for WM14, HBK was tought enough to go through with the match when he was in astonishing pain, that in itself makes him a tough guy. Not tough enough to kick peoples asses, but he is tough in the sense that he gave the fans the match when he could have said "**** you, I'm not working it, I'm in agony!"

If Brock Lesnar had still been on Smackdown, then I'd have gone for him. But seeing as he isn't then I am going to go for The Undertaker due to his fighting ability and wrestling style. On Raw we have a much better competition. I am not convinced that wrestling will help the winner so I am going to say either Batista, Scott Steiner, Tyson Tomko or Kane. They have more quickness than the would-be winners Big Show and Mark henry and they have the power behind them. Tyson Tomko or Kane would be my bets.

id say it depends on two things 1) the shape of the ring, if they use the octagon (UFC) the quicker guys would have a better chance. if they use the WWE ring then if the Big Show cornered someone i doubt theyd have the stength the get away from him. 2) How long the fight would last and how long a round would be. If they were short rounds (3:00) that would favour the big guys which would allow more breathing time but if they were longer rounds (6:00) then the quicker guys would be able to wear down the bigger guys, such as the tactics used oftenly againgst Tank Abbott.

id say the best three would be Kurt Angle (his amatuer wrestling background) the big show (his size) and Triple H (strong, quick and a good wrestler)

Triple H on RAW. The guy is huge, pure muscle and one of the smartest wrestlers (ring smarts) on the show.

SmackDown is hard. Let's see, I'd say Big Show when he's around. The Undertaker, because he's not getting any younger and right now he's playing his deadman "gimmick", it's all for show. At one time when Taker was younger, he would have been your "real" champion (and he was)

id say it depends on two things 1) the shape of the ring, if they use the octagon (UFC) the quicker guys would have a better chance. if they use the WWE ring then if the Big Show cornered someone i doubt theyd have the stength the get away from him. 2) How long the fight would last and how long a round would be. If they were short rounds (3:00) that would favour the big guys which would allow more breathing time but if they were longer rounds (6:00) then the quicker guys would be able to wear down the bigger guys, such as the tactics used oftenly againgst Tank Abbott.

id say the best three would be Kurt Angle (his amatuer wrestling background) the big show (his size) and Triple H (strong, quick and a good wrestler)

This post is SO SO funny, him going on about the octagon then calls HHH a good wrestler dam this Jack is an idiot

I think it's hilarious how people think HHH is some kind of cross between Bob Sapp and Randy Coutre. Just because someone is pushed to the top of the card doesn't mean he's necessarily the toughest guy.

I think that guys who got into the business via legitimate forms of combat/wrestling are almost always going to beat some bodybuilder wannabe. Guys like Kurt Angle, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjiman, Chris Benoit, Tazz, Al Snow, Undertaker, Mark Henry and Big Show would all do well due to either being talented wrestlers, martial artists or just big guys who would be difficult to take down. Batista, HHH and Kane might look like scary guys, but in an enviroment when an armbar could be locked on within a few seconds if the opponent didn't know what he was doing, the little guys with a lot of know-how would be me favourites.

Like Russ said, Tazz, RVD, Benoit, Jericho, Angle, Shelton, Haas, Rico... People with a background in martial arts and shoot fighting.

So on Raw it would be between Jericho, Benoit and Shelton and on Smackdown Haas, Rico and RVD... Al Snow, Tazz and Angle at the moment are inactive so they don't count.

How can you guys say The Undertaker dosen't have the ability in a shoot?

does anyone know his training background/

Just because he has never been showcased in any Mixed martal arts comps dosen't mean that he couldnt handel himself in a shoot!

Just because he is a big man dosen't mean he dosen't have any proper training, does it?

He has shown in the past that he knows various submission holds, and I bet that just scraches the surface!

Anyone?

HHH is a bodybuilder people. He'd get his nose snapped off and shoved up his arse in a real fight . . . . . matter of fact, I think they should bring Goldberg back solely for that purpose!

I can't see Batista in a fight really, I mean his punches don't look to good on tv do they and yeah I know he's faking them but come on, they do suck...

I wanna see another shoot tournement with the top guys involved like the other year when Angle decided to have a private shoot series against Brock, Hendry and Show... he won them all.

This post is SO SO funny' date=' him going on about the octagon then calls HHH a good wrestler dam this Jack is an idiot[/quote']

remlap how often are you going to keep doing this!! stop replying with bad comments to every ****ing post i make you sad *****.

Back to the topic Triple H is hard probably harder in a fight than Kurt Angle but not technically. Big Show has more strength than any superstars so obviosly he would be up there.