What is your favorite Rock movie?

SavageFury

What is your favorite movie to feature The Rock?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite movie to feature The Rock?

• The Mummy Returns (if you want to count that)
    • The Scorpian King
    • The Rundown
    • Walking Tall

Scorpion King was a really good, action packed film I thought, The Rock done really well with it being his first main lead role in a film. I haven't seen the Rundown/Walking Tall, and I don't intend to either, as they both look pretty crap from what I've seen and heard.

I havent seen Walking Tall yet so i cant say, but out of the others Scorpion King got my vote. Rock played the lead extremely well and actually surprised me with his acting ability. The Rundown was slightly above average, and i wouldnt count the Mummy Returns as a Rock film.

basically it grieves me to see his poor quality movies when he could be entertaining in a ring, which he is far better at. Therefore I have gone from Rocks Biggest Fan to Anti_Rock unless he returns full time, puts a bit of weight back on and grows his har and sideburns to be the Rock we all know and loved

As for the vote i refuse to vote

• 3 weeks later...

Well, thought that Walking Tall was superb, loved Johnny Knoxville and The Rock's love interest is smokin' hot. Good story and when I saw it in America the audience were going crazy whooping and cheering him on... but thats American audiences for ya.

Also it's based on a true story so I loved it right away as I think true stories are far better than fiction, guess that's why wrestling appeals to me.

Spiritchaser.

Jonathan Wossing It.

• 2 weeks later...
i saw walking tall like an hour ago and i was impressed-johnny knoxville i like him in jackass and i loved him in this film, i also thought the rock was brill too and i saw him on Jonathon ross show and that was funny!!!!!