• Thumbtacks
    • C4 Explosives
    • Cactus
    • Pirhana
    • Staple Gun
    • Weed Whacker
    • Scissors
    • Other (please state)

I wrote a thread earlier about which you would fear more tables ladders or chairs (see other thread if you wanna comment on that!) and as i am bored i thought i would start another one about deathmatch weapons.

So yet agina a very simple question......

Which weapon featured in deathmatches do you think is the best??

I am now going to think about creating the poll and so i will vote once it is set up!!

Hmmm decisions decisions, well as i created the poll i can't vote for other as i can't think of any (but i may approve of other peoples suggestion later!)

I think i am going to have to go with Thumbtacks. It was a close call between that and the barbed wire board. The board is great cos it builds up the anticipation niecly and then is brutal and looks sick with people trying to get off the board.

But the thumbtacks win simply due to the same reasons as above but they stick into you and stay there for the whole match and thus it is sick for such a long period of time! And simple is always best!! and you don't get much simpler than the humble drawing pin!!

The best one i have seen in use is the Staplegun. The main occurances were in ECW with New Jack going postal on absolutely everyone and anyone! The most memorable time for me was when the Baldies were interfereing in a match, New Jack then came in with tonnes of goodies (keyboard, stop signs and a staplegun) to even the score. I remember him stapling Devito's head about 5 or 6 times, it wasnt pretty!

Another very intresting topic at TWO well done I must admit

:roll

make your own poll rem,

back to the subject...i voted the barbed wire bat

a classic weapon that has been included in some great matches, especially the ones with Cactus in them