WWE Very Bad at Advertising

Omen

The reason i say this is because i am a regular at a wrestling news forums and site and sometimes for like Bad Blood and the Great American Bash the wwe has relesed the matches long before the storylines even started like i knew it was gonne be HHH vs HBK HIAC about 1 1/2 months before it was announced on raw and i knew the Kane vs Benoit match like a month before the battle royal also i know all the matches for GAB and onyl like 1 or 2 have been announced i knew the stipulation for the Eddie/JLB match like 2 weeks ago and it was only revelied like 2 days ago if u wanna know look at spoiler

Its a Bullrope match which sounds kinda like a chain match or something

Untrue, Jack. Whilst a lot of people do "assume", it's common knowledge that WWE often send the proposed cards to the event Arenas a month or two in advance. Some people trek over to the arenas and find out as much as possible. Sometimes, the arena releases said cards in advance, and thats how people find out in advance.

Another tried and tested way to know PPV matches is through the house shows around the PPV event. WWE likes to try their PPV matches before it goes on PPV to see if it works. Benoit v Kane has been booked around the circuit for a while now, so it was easy enough to check.