Movie Quotes Game

Omen

Ok in the simpelist form i start and post a Quote then you the members have to guess the film and if you get it right then you post a quote as i am a total movie buff and loves movie and when i'm not at work i watch movie over and over again i have quite a good knowledge of films. Sometimes i might post a quote that is from a deleted or extended scene that i got from the dvd but if i or someone else does you must say its from a deleted scene. Ok below is the first one i will make it relitivly easy

"Whats a Nubian?"

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok in the simpelist form i start and post a Quote then you the members have to guess the film and if you get it right then you post a quote as i am a total movie buff and loves movie and when i'm not at work i watch movie over and over again i have quite a good knowledge of films. Sometimes i might post a quote that is from a deleted or extended scene that i got from the dvd but if i or someone else does you must say its from a deleted scene. Ok below is the first one i will make it relitivly easy

"Whats a Nubian?"

Star Trek?

Tajiri San is correct it is Chasing Amy i f*cking love that film its great now ether tajiri can post one or if you want it can be anyone but you must not have 2 goes in a row so i cant post another one till someone posts one and its guessed correct

So u didn't actually know the quote?

no but i know a place where i can type in a quote and it tells me what the film is but i ent saying it as then everyone will use it and i only use it if its really hard like yours.

P.S if you know the site dont say anything as then the game become crap :xyx