Eugene Benoit and others *possible spoilers*

Bluestiger99

In light of recent activity on Raw involving the Crippler, Eugene, and this week, Kane, I had a crazy idea that started to scare me and make me joyous at the same time. Start with this weeks RAW. Kane vs. Eugene. Eugene wins via Kane getting DQ'ed. It did however look like he was wrestling circles around Kane at the end. I believe he would have won. Anyway, this is the perfect oppurtunity to set up a Kane v. Eugene fued. At Bad Blood. Kane vs. the Crippler. Somehow Kane gets the win and the strap. Eugene and Kane are still fueding at this point. Next pay-per-view Uncle Eric decides to sshow Eugene once and for all. We have a Kane vs Eugene match. Its an epic struggle with Eugene getting the one two three. New Heavywieght Champion. It is a stretch, but wierder shit has happened in the wwe.

Eugene? As world heavyweight champion??? No offence, but I'd rather stick my genitals in a beehive.

That particular belt has had enough problems already, what with it being HHH's personal property for so long. Finally its around the waist of somebody fresh, who's worked his whole life for the oppurtunity, and who's doing a great job. Frankly, if they had a comedy character like Eugene win it, it'd be an almighty slap in the face for the title, for Benoit, for Kane and most of all, for the fans.

Not under the gimmick he's under, he could challange but never win the title...

Besides do you really reckon the high preist of the WWE a Mr HHH will let a character in the mold of Eugene get anywhere near the top spot... If he's not gonna let legit guys like Jericho, Booker and RVD near the gold then theres no way Dismore is gonna get there...

Why would you wish that boring, colourless slugfest on anyone?

Whats the matter with you man, a three move boring green giant v a freak with less direction then a blind old woman in a micra...

I'm sure you work for the booking department with that logic.

Man gringo... you're mean!

heeheehee

he is a better performer than kane and jbl who r both number 1 contenders so he should get a title shot

:devil

You know what prof. :Clever

I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one!

I think the time is right for Y2J to make a comeback run at the championship.

I like Benoit and think he deserved his title run, but I have to admit...as a champ,Benoit's run has been a little boring!

Jerico has shown us in the past that he can be an entertaining champ and has a way of getting under anyones skin!

As far as Eugene goes... If he were to become champion, I would have to boycott WWE again...for like, the 5th or 6th time! :lol

Benoit is having a boring regin? All right lets see, it gets off to a great start at Mania XX, a great triple threat at Backlash, the stunning Showdown in the desert against Michaels and a good run with Edge in the tag ranks giving him a purpose on his return and he has also given Eugene the rub as well.

Not a bad reign, the Kane match may come second to HITC Michaels and HHH match but when he faces off against most probably Orton, Edge and HHH for the gold in coming months they should again be fireworks in the ring!

Benoit is having a boring regin? All right lets see, it gets off to a great start at Mania XX, a great triple threat at Backlash, the stunning Showdown in the desert against Michaels and a good run with Edge in the tag ranks giving him a purpose on his return and he has also given Eugene the rub as well.

Not a bad reign, the Kane match may come second to HITC Michaels and HHH match but when he faces off against most probably Orton, Edge and HHH for the gold in coming months they should again be fireworks in the ring!

:thumbsup

Good points all Gringo!

I conced to you, as you have made good points and made me see the error of my ways!

The Maxx is man enough to admit when he's wrong!

Having said that...Jerico Rules!

you know what match I want to see' date=' Kane and Batista. When they stared each other down at the battle royal, that caught my attention.[/quote']

o yeh that would be an unbelievable 1 time only-----wait.... ITS HAPPENED 4 TIMES ALREDDY

Benoit is having a boring regin? All right lets see' date=' it gets off to a great start at Mania XX, a great triple threat at Backlash, the stunning Showdown in the desert against Michaels and a good run with Edge in the tag ranks giving him a purpose on his return and he has also given Eugene the rub as well.[/quote']

I also think his title reign has been pretty boring. Remember title reign does not = matches. Title match often only happen once a month, or if they do happen on TV shows they title never changes hands. What makes the title reign impressive is what goes on BETWEEN the matches to hype the matches.

Look at the HHH-HBK match - they've built it up so that the audience are desperate to see the outcome. Now compare it to Kane-Benoit. Does anyone really care? Admittedly they haven't given it the same amount of time because if you give them time the HAVE TO FILL IT.

The WWE knows they can book 20 mins of every show of just HHH or HBK talking, arguing, or jumping all over each other, and the crowd will eat it up.

If they booked 20 mins of Benoit talking people would be begging to see him drop the belt!

This is Benoit's problem. He might be able to wrestle good matches, (although personally I'm not a big fan), but he lacks the other skills to build the matches up in the first place to make fans want to see them.

Benoit-Kane might be a better match than HHH-Kane was, but the fans will be looking forward to it a lot less, because they can't build it up as much.

So Benoit's title reign has been boring, because he's not done anything with the belt. All he's done is get the tag titles and defend those all the time. What sort of a title reign is that, if he's seen more wrestling for the tag titles than the World title?

Ed

No he has had defended his title and proven himself to be the best wrestler in the business by making HHH and Shawn tap, then using his postion as the champ he has rubbed off on Edge, Shelton and now Eugene helping create a crowd reaction for them and giving somebody a reason to give a toss about Edge...

As for promo ability well yeah, Benoit ain't the best but the reason on this occasion that no one gives a crap about the title match is because the match has been cobbled together at the last moment because creative have been building the HITC so much...

And also the fans have been force fed HHH/Michaels for the past two years nearly, they care because they know the history and the drama, Kane has none with Benoit and creative have given them nothing to build on either.

It hasn't been boring at all, you just love HHH that much that you slanderize another wrestler because he dosen't drone on for 20 minuites like HHH, he can get done in the ring instead of the mic. HHH apart from his fued with Michaels has had a boring two years or so with the gold... everymove was predictable and you knew until he met Goldberg or Michaels he wasn't gonna lose at all.

I also think his title reign has been pretty boring. Remember title reign does not = matches. Title match often only happen once a month, or if they do happen on TV shows they title never changes hands. What makes the title reign impressive is what goes on BETWEEN the matches to hype the matches.

Look at the HHH-HBK match - they've built it up so that the audience are desperate to see the outcome. Now compare it to Kane-Benoit. Does anyone really care? Admittedly they haven't given it the same amount of time because if you give them time the HAVE TO FILL IT.

The WWE knows they can book 20 mins of every show of just HHH or HBK talking, arguing, or jumping all over each other, and the crowd will eat it up.

If they booked 20 mins of Benoit talking people would be begging to see him drop the belt!

This is Benoit's problem. He might be able to wrestle good matches, (although personally I'm not a big fan), but he lacks the other skills to build the matches up in the first place to make fans want to see them.

Benoit-Kane might be a better match than HHH-Kane was, but the fans will be looking forward to it a lot less, because they can't build it up as much.

So Benoit's title reign has been boring, because he's not done anything with the belt. All he's done is get the tag titles and defend those all the time. What sort of a title reign is that, if he's seen more wrestling for the tag titles than the World title?

Ed

Don't worry Ed, SummerSlam isn't far away then you will be happy again. Just hold on for two more months. :)

i agree with ed that this has been boring but what makes people assume that HHH is going to gt the title back soon. i think he will do over time but if HBK or Benoit could do a better job then HHH wouldnt get the belt back.