Major Question!!!

Omen

Why did the RAW booking team start a storyline with Kane, Lita and Matt Hardy then like 2 weeks later give Kane the no1 contendership spot cause now there will be not feuding between Kane and Benoit for Bad Blood

Because they are idoits with no thoughts of direction most of the time is the obvious and the most possible answer...

Either that or Christain was supposed to get the spot as they have loved his and Jerichos work recently and then he got injured so they went for the tried and test and sucky big man is best theroy.

but with them doing that its means Matt will get throw into a crap match at Bad Blood with someone he hasnot been feuding with and the Kane/Benoit match will have not Feeling behind it maybe HHH/HBK will be ok but i think thats it

P.S Orton/Benjamin should be good

no, no, no, no people! watch the battle royal again and then decide, look carefully at the way jericho goes out, he desperatly tries to stay in but looses his footing on the curtain things ar the side of the ring. my point is that kane wasnt supposed to win it should of been jericho.

Basically Evil Gringo got it in 1. This PPV is about the end of HBK vs HHH in hell in the cell. The other matches (even Orton vs Benjamin to a certain extent) have been thrown on to pad out the card.

To be honest I'd expect Benjamin to beat Orton and HBK to beat HHH opening the way for HHH to leave due to "his injuries" and Orton to take over Evolution and the running for the world title.

Expect resolution of the Lita/Kane storyline at Summerslam (which,ultimately is what WWE are building to,even with this PPV Bad Blood).

Kane vs Hardy would have been a waist of time. Everyone is getting sick of the hate triangle between HHH, HBK and Benoit, so they needed some one DIFFERENT to go after Benoit's title. He, how about the big ugly guy in a bad mood over there.

Jericho has his hands full with his little tiff with the Beauty and the Beast (Trish and Tyson) Christian who? Jericho will get his shot down the line.

no' date=' no, no, no people! watch the battle royal again and then decide, look carefully at the way jericho goes out, he desperatly tries to stay in but looses his footing on the curtain things ar the side of the ring. my point is that kane wasnt supposed to win it should of been jericho.[/quote']

UMMMMM NOOOOO

Kane vs. Benoit at Bad Blood has BEEN the plan for weeks even b4 the Kane/ LIta/Matt Hardy thing

And the Lita /Matt/ Kane thing was only suppose to give Jeff Hardy the Face push when he returned(which looks like wont happen now anyway) so that they were sure that the fans wouldnt BOO him 4 his actions

& yes eather way Kane/Matt Hardy at SummerSlalm

UMMMMM YESSSSSSS

ok put it this way and THINK about it.

if kane goes for the title it puts Matt Hardy up there, ok?

if jericho goes for it then that gives the newcomer Tyson Tomko a push, Trishs heel satus will become bigger and Christian will get a well deserved push

then think who deserves to be up there around the title crappy matt hardy with a S*** gimmick or the other three?

If jericho got to the World Title having one of these 3 if they remain a faction would put them over a lot whereas if matt hardy did a run in we'd all be thinking WWE has ****ed up again.

No matter what if kane gets to the title they arnt going to just drop the fued it has gone too far whereas if jericho got there, there would be a good fued again.

put extremely simple for you people who dont see the facts:

matt hardy does not deserve to be anywhere near the belt.

Watch RAW on Friday Kane Vs Benoit Begins Proper

Won't say what happens with Kane and his oppo on Friday may spoil it for you guys but sometimes the saying anything can happen in WWE really means something. By the way it was Kame's turn for a shot it's Badd Blood his PPV like 'Taker's is Judgement Day etc...and Jericho's shot is nearer the end of the year, but there are a number of added PPVs this year so we can but wonder. There is always logic even if the board can be wiped clean, three generations of your family don't promote things without learning a few things along the way.

Spiritchaser.

Barely Awake.

UMMMMM YESSSSSSS

ok put it this way and THINK about it.

if kane goes for the title it puts Matt Hardy up there, ok?

if jericho goes for it then that gives the newcomer Tyson Tomko a push, Trishs heel satus will become bigger and Christian will get a well deserved push

then think who deserves to be up there around the title crappy matt hardy with a S*** gimmick or the other three?

If jericho got to the World Title having one of these 3 if they remain a faction would put them over a lot whereas if matt hardy did a run in we'd all be thinking WWE has ****ed up again.

No matter what if kane gets to the title they arnt going to just drop the fued it has gone too far whereas if jericho got there, there would be a good fued again.

put extremely simple for you people who dont see the facts:

matt hardy does not deserve to be anywhere near the belt.

Listen I'm not arguieing that Matt Hardy should be ANYWHERE near the title or that to be fair Y2J never got his 1 on 1 rematch for WM18

but the FACTS are that Y2J was NEVER supposed 2 be #1 contender

it was always Kane WWE is just tryin 2 get a few things done at once 1)give Kane the push they've been tryin 2 give him 4 about a year now 2)give Matt a push that he "deserves" 3)There was nothin 1 else who could have driven Matt & Lita back 2gether than almost bein killed by Kane 4)Set up 4 Jeff Hardy's return(which looks like wont happen anyway) and 5) give Kane the title shot B4 the "HUGE" rivalry that will start wit Benoit nxt month with sum1 i wont say 4 all of u who dont kno. bcuz they r losing HBK and HHH in the same month the 2 biggest names on RAW.

R..O..B

is a registered trademark of ROB

and ROB inc.ROB's Name and likness

are copyrighted belong strictly to ROB

himself.Thank You.@ TM

Another thing Jack, I believe posters for Bad Blood advertising Kane vs Benoit were made before that Battle Royal.

Kane was always supposed to win the Battle Royal in exactly those circumstances. What with HBK and HHH over-shadowing it.

Cheers!

in any case, when was the last time Kane had a match worth remembering. Do you think Beniot can carry him. Also his mic skills have gone retro 80's Heel style. Im sure he used to be better on the mic eventhough he didnt say that much. What im saying is, Kane has been badly pushed since he took his mask off, they could have made him a real scary ''monster'' type but he dosnt come across like that. The highlight is going to be HBK v HHH and the Kane v Benoit match is going to be forgetable.

by the way boyo the PPV posters were done after the Battle Royal :thumbsup

in my opinion kane needs the title to give him back some of his momentum since he lost the mask so then he can be a monster once again but i would have preffered jericho to be next but i think the next will be Shawn Michaels especially since he is going to turn soon.

Kane is not main event material with him challanging Benoit all its doing is bringing the standard of the world heavyweight title down i mean i'm looking forward to the IC match more than the World Heavyweight match even though i like Benoit i just can see him getting a good match out of Kane