Trish= Bad Heel

Omen

OMG when i went to the Tour of Defiance me and my mate had a conversation on just how bad trish is as a heel because she had to motivate the crowd to chant sl*t and other things whereas for others they where automatically chanting stuff towards the heel.

What are you opinions?

I don't know, I thought the crowd were already chanting slut at her. I've seen her do a better job at being a heel, when she was vince mcmahon's girly a few years ago, and when she was managing Test and Albert (a fine pair of T&A?). She works better with Christian than the "charismatic" Tomko, in fairness to her.

I've seen more life on mouldy bread!

Personally, I don't like the slut persona on anybody, but it seems that women can only be heels if they are sluts or psychos or totally frigid. What ever happened to just being a total bitch because you happen to be a nasty piece of work, not just because you put it about. You never get this with fellas do you - to my mind I can't think of a single male wrestler who has been a heel because he's been a male slut. (come on, prove me wrong and I'll accept it's a valid persona)

Lol Darkstar, deary me...

Well the fact is everyone wanted Jericho and Trish to get together at Mania, no one saw that swerve ball a coming did they? The reason being that they couldn't be together? They would split in the end over who had the best hair... Its why Nash and HHH could never tag team as well...

But its the same in wrestling, never trust a female as she will turn on you in the end, Kiebler, Torrie, Kimberly Page, Trish, Sable, Jackie, Terri, Tori et all have all turned on their partners at one time, its just so passe...

and that's another thing - what's with his obsession with hugely busty women? Now, don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with being busty, but when the implants are so grossly huge that it just makes the woman look like a barbie doll??? christonabike, those women must suffer from awful backache. and that poor lass whose implant burst on impact...not pleasant. Athletic women don't have huge breasts, plain and simple. Breasts are just fatty deposits, nice to look at but not supposed to be on women who put themselves through those kinds of training regimes. I know that WWE has a lot of larger than life characters (and caricatures), but that's just getting a bit ridiculous.

Phew, perhaps I should get off my soapbox now.

An athletic women who is good eye candy would be Stacy, she is natural, well at least in the love pillow department anywayz....

Same goes for Gail Kim and Victoria, I think they have au naturals as well, the rest, well their breasts and my computer would get along just fine....

I thought that all the women in WWE had implants. Ah well, couldn't comment on Gail Kim as I haven't actually seen her, but Victoria has so got implants! If they stand up of their own accord without a bra to support them, then they are either tiny, or fake.

Why do women in wrestling always lie to me...

I don't see the obsession with big hooters as the yanks would call em, for example my girlfriends are not huge, they ain't small, their perfect because they are what she was given and I wouldn't change that for the world...

It's like Steph McMahon, She was a A cup, then a C then a what they are huge, must be a DD now or something, shame cos I enjoyed her C cup, twas my favourite size.

Personally' date=' I don't like the slut persona on anybody, but it seems that women can only be heels if they are sluts or psychos or totally frigid. You never get this with fellas do you - to my mind I can't think of a single male wrestler who has been a heel because he's been a male slut. (come on, prove me wrong and I'll accept it's a valid persona)[/quote']

Ravishing Rick Rude.

Anyway, about Trish being a bad heel, I agree. She doesn't quite make the grade.

Heels are supposed to revel in crowd heat and encourage it, not shy away from it like Trish does.

Cheers!

Anyway' date=' about Trish being a bad heel, I agree. She doesn't quite make the grade. Heels are supposed to revel in crowd heat and encourage it, not shy away from it like Trish does. [/quote']

As usual Boyo, well stated.

I liked old evil Trish for just the reason you stated. I thought her okay as a face... but then again she's Trish. I'd probabaly like her as anything but a guy.

As for fake vs real, I'd rather have real but big fakers can be fun too.