Which star from another field would you like to see participate in WWE

Spiritchaser

OK enough of JBL, I was just thinking in the aftermath of the Mike Tyson / Steve Austin standoff from such a long time ago, who in this day and age would bring that kind of heat to that very ring in the same kind of way? Also is there a wrestler that you could beleive would take out whomever stepped up to the plate so to speak? At that time I would have crawled on my lips through broken glass to see Mike Tyson take on The Undertaker, seriously, but Stone Cold was just as good i suppose. Remember the crazy things WCW did to try to top that, Rodman et al. How about Roy Keane against Kane in an Inferno Match or Don King Vs Paul Bearer in a Buried Alive Match. Who would set the world alight in the WWE today with their arrogance or charm and have the guts to go toe to toe with these guys?

Spiritchaser.

Flying.

Well, the Mike Tyson/Steve Austin angle was just top class, and my guess is that something like that had never been done before? Or atleast with someone who has the calibre of Tyson.

Anyway, I loved that angle, and the workup to Wrestlemania XIV, it rocked, as did Wrestlemania itself. I loved Tyson's DX turn and the angles they had with Austin prior to Wrestlemania.

However, obviously WCW wanted to top whatever the WWE did. But surely they took it too far? I mean, WWE employed Tyson the once, it's not like it was a regular thing. Tyson wasn't even in any matches competing himself, but made up a good angle and made an appearance, which is what all celebrities like that should do.

They're not there to wrestle. I mean, an inferno match with Kane? Get real :roll

The WWE created something fresh which brought in fans all over the world. WCW tried to use that fresh something to the same effect but ended up doing it all wrong. It's the WWE's thing, always has been always will be IMO.

But to answer your question, I'd love to see Tony Blair, the newest member of Evolution :P

Well i would love to see David Beckham get destroyed by any of the current WWE superstars, or any of the UK pop idol winners getting beaten would be great veiwing :lol

As for the DX/Tyson moment, there is no doubt it was enjoyable to watch, but bringing in "outside stars" was nothing new Mr T being a great example. When WCW tried to re-enact the success the WWF had with Tyson, they did a decidedly average job of it, bringing in Karl Malone (who was playing for the okish Jazz at the time) was a wrong move as he was not the most popular player in the league, Rodman should have been a good move due to his contraversial nature and the media interest etc, but it wasnt, the only one they brought in who actually helped significantly was Jay Leno due to his mainstream TV show and his immense media power. Sometimes bringing in "outsiders" can work, but more often than not it all just bombs.

Jessica Alba and Lita in a revenge match as if Lita hadn't have gone to film for Dark Angel her crap show and that stunt women hadn't have landed on her neck wrong then Lita wouldn't have needed neck surgery!

Your show took a year of my life and stopped me doing Moonsaults and Litacanrana's!

I'll get you Alba and I'll dance on your grave Honey!

SCSteveAustin - Hey

Kane Vs Keane and Don Vs Paul are meant to be amusing thoughts however sorry if i didn't make this clear enough by typing lol next to it. However, telling someone on a wrestling forum to get real, surely thats an oxymoron, as Shawn Michaels once said "perception is reality." I choose cartoon world over the "real" one anyday, my idols get up after being knocked down, they don't stay down after being shot by some coward with a gun or any other jessie's weapon.

Spiritchaser.

Amused.

if don king and paul bearer had a buried alive match would they fit into the hole? :lol i would like to see a tito ortiz, ken shamrock and tim sylvia all in the wwe. perhaps wwe could get a couple of american footballers to join, that would be good especially if they had the sheer bulk of Bob 'The Beast' Sapp

I'd like to see Prince Naseem Hamed in the Cruiserweight Division kicking the *excrement* out of Chavo Classic. That would rule!

Lady-wise, I think I'd like to see Jill Mills, the strongest woman in the world, in the ring. She's only about 5'4" tall, but she's pretty and would kick serious *posterior*.

Realistically, I'd love to see Melissa Coates from OVW in the WWE Women's Division. She attended Killer Kowalski's wrestling school, is pound for pound, ONE of the strongest women you'll meet, yet has looks to match Trish, and a body that is a bit like Tori (remember her?), gorgeous utterly, but still quite muscular.

Sexy yet hard.

Cheers!

Prince Naseem!!! my god that would be awful but not if rikishi gave him a stinkface after not wiping his arse!! honestly i cant stand Naseem he is just too cocky, i would not be disappointed if i never saw him again

if don king and paul bearer had a buried alive match would they fit into the hole? :lol i would like to see a tito ortiz' date=' ken shamrock and tim sylvia all in the wwe. perhaps wwe could get a couple of american footballers to join, that would be good especially if they had the sheer bulk of Bob 'The Beast' Sapp[/quote']

Hey bibby,

Don't you mean Warren Sapp of the Tampa Bay Buck.s? :?